• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have a deployment pipeline sandbox --> uat --> production.

I deployed a layout, profiles assigned, flexipage, the apps, profiles and record type assigned in one xml package. It deployed in UAT and required zero configuration, everything was there, the related list displayed on the flexipage.

in production though,User-added imagehere's UAT User-added image

here's the page layout in production that the flexipage is referencing User-added imagethe same one in uat User-added image

Usually we don't edit anything...ever...in production. But with permission i did just that. I turned on dynamic forms on that page at set it to the correct page layout....mind you we only have ONE page layout for this object, just one...which has that related list. Still it's not displaying in production. 
So back in classic we where able to prefill filters when adding a product to an opportunity with lightning nuking url hacks we switched to simply using that classic functionality in an iframe. That went the way of the dodo as well but since https://www.salesforceben.com/salesforce-url-hacking-for-lightning-tutorial/ URL hacks are back in lightning has anyone successfully been able to prefill the filters on the new and less capable lightning version of the add product modal?

Really would hate to have to create an entire LWC to replace the entire modal but so far it's looking that way because of the lack of previously aviable classic features. 
Basically i have an attribute in an aura component that i want to be dynamic based on the record the component in embedded in.

<aura:attribute name="user" type="String" default=the ownerId/>

Now i know how to get record data into a aura component 'force:recordData'. Would it be like:

<aura:attribute name="user" type="String" default= {!v.accountRecord.OwnerId}/>

<force:recordData aura:id="recordLoader"
    recordId="{!v.recordId}"
    fields="OwnerId"
    targetFields="{!v.accountRecord}"
    targetError="{!v.recordLoadError}"
    />

So we created the permission set to require users, assigned the permission set, to validate via multi factor authentication using the app. As a test we applied it to two users.

At first it was utterly useless, it didn't force anything. The two users would just log in as usual (via SSO) and never confirm anything.

Then we set the profile session settings of those users 

"Session Security Level Required at Login" to "high assurance" 

What happened next was absolutely dumbfounding as it then required all users of that profile to login via MFA using the app....so we checked the profile system permissions and all permission sets assigned to a list of users....none had MFA as required for user/api login. We only want it to require login for the two users assigned the permission set...not everyone..

What is going on??? 
Is it possible to somehow query and find who's touched specific flexipages?
There's buttons, links, actions/buttons --> create record forms. etc 

That aren't there after i deploy the site. How do i add some of things to my change set.

I added the actions, added the dependencies, so what am i missing?
For example.

I have data coming in with a document number of ABC123 (objectX). What happens each time that document is updated on another system it creates a new record on ours. So everyone time new information comes in a new (objectX) is created. The changes that are made are saved in a record history (objectY) , BUT the record history does not migrate with each new record that comes in. It only shows the changes that where made from the previous parent to the new parent.

The old records are then listed as 'Inactive' in another field and the new record is 'active'.

So, based on the document number ABC123 (this never changes) is it possible to move child records to the new active record. 
So we created the permission set to require users, assigned the permission set, to validate via multi factor authentication using the app. As a test we applied it to two users.

At first it was utterly useless, it didn't force anything. The two users would just log in as usual (via SSO) and never confirm anything.

Then we set the profile session settings of those users 

"Session Security Level Required at Login" to "high assurance" 

What happened next was absolutely dumbfounding as it then required all users of that profile to login via MFA using the app....so we checked the profile system permissions and all permission sets assigned to a list of users....none had MFA as required for user/api login. We only want it to require login for the two users assigned the permission set...not everyone..

What is going on???