• 5 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The 'Global Search Results' Community component allows us to select the object(s) to display in the search results but I am unable to find a place where I can change the tab name for the component. For example, 'Discussions' shows posts/questions related to the search string but I would like to rename the tab to Questions. The Search Results component allows for changing the label so I'm assuming I'm just missing where to modify this. Does anyone know how to accomplish this?

Global Search Results Component:
User-added image

Search Results Component
User-added image

• August 27, 2018
Is it possible to change the fields show in the standard 'Global Search Results' component in Communities? For example, I would like to remove the Article # and validation status and replace this with the data category the article has.  See screenshot below. 

User-added image

• August 27, 2018
Hello,

I found documentation for the 'Category Filter' lightning component (link here) but I believe this component has been sunset. I am trying to replicate the functionality for our Community. Does anyone have an example of the code for this component? Thanks in advance!
  • August 27, 2018
Hi All, I want to get id from parameter in salesforce community into apex controller but not able to get it. I tried to use ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id') but it is not working 
Hi All, I want to get id from parameter in salesforce community into apex controller but not able to get it. I tried to use ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id') but it is not working