• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Everyone,
I am trying to Auto Convert leads when Site_Visit_Date and Site_Visit_Time are populated on After Insert and After Update in our newly migrated Salesforce. But I am having difficulties fitting this auto lead conversion to our new Salesforce because on After Insert there is a future method that is updating a few fields and also creating child records and these child records needs to be transferred over to Opportunity when it is converted. When I do Auto Convert on After insert then it is skipping Future method and all the child records that are supposed to create under lead wouldn't create and there were no field updates as well.  User-added image

The workaround I have created for auto converting leads for our opportunities from our old instance is by scheduling a job on after insert. The schedule job on After Insert will schedule after 10 mins of insertion so that Future Job will have time to do its job.  
Issue:
When an individual person wants to do an AutoConverion then again it will take time to convert that lead but it should convert right away. Can someone help me with any solution please.
Hi Everyone,

I have created a "lead age" formula field in Salesforce to calculate the age from the time its created. When I query few records from developer
console it's giving me a different value than what I see on salesforce UI. 
Ex: For certain records, the lead age on UI is showing as 1 and when I query the same record from console then it is giving me the result as 2. 

I know it is a timeZone issue but I don't know how to fix this issue.

Can someone help me resolve this issue?. Your help on this is really appreciated  Lead Age formula
Hi Everyone,
I am trying to Auto Convert leads when Site_Visit_Date and Site_Visit_Time are populated on After Insert and After Update in our newly migrated Salesforce. But I am having difficulties fitting this auto lead conversion to our new Salesforce because on After Insert there is a future method that is updating a few fields and also creating child records and these child records needs to be transferred over to Opportunity when it is converted. When I do Auto Convert on After insert then it is skipping Future method and all the child records that are supposed to create under lead wouldn't create and there were no field updates as well.  

The workaround I have created for auto converting leads for our opportunities from our old instance is by scheduling a job on after insert. The schedule job on After Insert will schedule after 10 mins of insertion so that Future Job will have time to do its job.  Schedule Job After 10 Min
Issue:

When an individual person wants to do an AutoConverion then again it will take time to convert that lead but it should convert right away. Can someone help me with any solution please.
Hi Everyone,

I have created a "lead age" formula field in Salesforce to calculate the age from the time its created. When I query few records from developer
console it's giving me a different value than what I see on salesforce UI. 
Ex: For certain records, the lead age on UI is showing as 1 and when I query the same record from console then it is giving me the result as 2. 

I know it is a timeZone issue but I don't know how to fix this issue.

Can someone help me resolve this issue?. Your help on this is really appreciated  Lead Age formula