• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

we are developing an app that use API to retrieve and update data from Salesforce.
Now we have a requirement related to Login As User. I want to understand if it is possible to use same functionality available on desktop to personify another user from app itself using API.

I'm trying to understand if an API or a flow that can be used from mobile app to simulate Login As User functionality. All references I found said that it is not supported. 

Do you have any suggestion or possible workaround to perform this case

Thanks
Raffaele 
Hi all,

I created a flow that call an apex class to run an asyncronous method to collect several data.
When I run flow as system administrator, everything is working as expected; method is executed in the future and flow is completed.

This flow should be used by Sales Rep, but future method is not enqueued because of following error.

You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary.

I tried to understand which kind of configuration was missing; but the only way to execute method is to enable 'Modify All Data'. According to me, this is not a great solution. Do you have any idea how I can achieve my goal without enable 'Modify All Data' option.
Hi all,

I created a flow that call an apex class to run an asyncronous method to collect several data.
When I run flow as system administrator, everything is working as expected; method is executed in the future and flow is completed.

This flow should be used by Sales Rep, but future method is not enqueued because of following error.

You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary.

I tried to understand which kind of configuration was missing; but the only way to execute method is to enable 'Modify All Data'. According to me, this is not a great solution. Do you have any idea how I can achieve my goal without enable 'Modify All Data' option.