• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello everyone, I am new in SF Dev, so I don’t know how to implement this function? So that when you click on an image, it opens in a modal window?
Like this (example): https://www.w3schools.com/howto/howto_css_modal_images.asp
P.S. And I don't know if this is VisualForce or lightning development, sorry. But if I am using Community, so it's Lightning, I think

This is my article: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sydRBq3kOIzBOjbY2rdJcbAX459RJZGU/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hixdP8WP7ikyN_3fAwc_VpaFZNjKRTn4/view?usp=drivesdk

Hello, it is necessary to get access to the community (specifically in the builder), what should be the profile rights and permissions for the user?
My user is a clone of System Admin.
As you can see, for some communities there is access, and for my (Learning) access is not available.
Screenshot (list of communities): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tJTuiMBnPHxWC53_bSYjMDW26kPKeBvY/view?usp=drivesdk
Hello everyone, please tell me if I can learn Apex without knowing other programming languages. I understand that Apex is a shorter version of Java. But since Java is not advised for learning to beginners, as the first programming language, so I ask this question about Apex
So, is it possible to learn Apex and Visualforce from scratch, without any technical knowledge nor formation in informatics/programming?
Hello everybody, HOW can I change the names of the fields (standard and custom) + the names of objects / tabs (standard and custom) and assign it to a specific profile?
Because I translate SalesForce for my own profile
I have knowledge of HTML / CSS and some basics of JavaScript, where and how can I use this knowledge in developing on the Salesforce platform?
I know VisualForce and Lightnin Web Components use HTML. Am i right? What can you advise me, dear forum users
FYI: I do not know Java or Apex, for me it is difficult to learn programming languages.
I have knowledge of HTML / CSS and some basics of JavaScript, where and how can I use this knowledge in developing on the Salesforce platform?
I know VisualForce and Lightnin Web Components use HTML. Am i right? What can you advise me, dear forum users
FYI: I do not know Java or Apex, for me it is difficult to learn programming languages.

Since I am new to Salesforce, and all the articles are difficult for me (due to difficulties in understanding English) Maybe someone will explain what the difference is and what is it for and how do they connect to each other?
  1. Aura
  2. Lightning Component
  3. Lightning Web Component
  4. VisualForce
  5. Lightning Aura Components
  6. Aura Attributes
1) What do you think, when Salesforce completely (or almost completely) abandons VisualForce and switches to Lightning?
2) And why do you think that you should not switch from VisualForce to Lightning?
I dont have ideas how to realize it. But I have to show the specific List View on the custom object in the Community.
There is any way to create component? Or maybe i can do this by setting up on the Org?

FYI: I have custom object, and i have custom list view on it. How can i show ONLY this list view in the Community, so no one will have the opportunity to choose another list view
Is there any opportunity to link/integrate badges from Trailhead in to the Community (user profile)
Can anyone share if it exists, as there is very little information on the Internet
FYI: This numbers always randomize 65325532-16254
Screenshot of the issue: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XoSXW4GB9WyZVwO9LrJfuuXVH0G-wgD5/view?usp=drivesdk 
What could be the cause of this issue?
Is there any way to link/integrate the Trailhead badges to the Community?
So that the icons from the passed trails are drawn to the user’s/employee's page in the Community
Is it possible to find a field with a specific name on the whole org? For example, I want to find a field called "employee native language". Are there ways I can do this?

Are there any ways to correct the situation so that there is only 1 name for the modal window, instead of two?
User-added image

Can i make a rule, that will prohibit to choose a date from the future?  Or cant save that date, even i choose date from the future?

Create a script on apex that:
1. Creates a project
2. Creates 10 project requirements for this project
3. Creates 10 test cases for the same project 

OWD. Accounts = Private
User 1 higher in the hierarchy, then  User 2. User 1 doesn't have access to the  Accounts.
User 2 has access to the Accounts, Read + Create with Profile. 
Question: How can I give access to User 1 for the records inside Accounts, if owner User 2? 

Ways to do it - more than 1

OWD. Accounts = Private
User 1 higher in a hierarchy than User 2. User 1 doesn't have access to the object   Accounts.
User 2 has access to the object Accounts, Read + Create with Profile. 
Question: Will User 1 see the records in Accounts created by User 2? How?
Hello everyone, please tell me if I can learn Apex without knowing other programming languages. I understand that Apex is a shorter version of Java. But since Java is not advised for learning to beginners, as the first programming language, so I ask this question about Apex
So, is it possible to learn Apex and Visualforce from scratch, without any technical knowledge nor formation in informatics/programming?
Hello everybody, HOW can I change the names of the fields (standard and custom) + the names of objects / tabs (standard and custom) and assign it to a specific profile?
Because I translate SalesForce for my own profile
FYI: I do not know Java or Apex, for me it is difficult to learn programming languages.

OWD. Accounts = Private
User 1 higher in the hierarchy, then  User 2. User 1 doesn't have access to the  Accounts.
User 2 has access to the Accounts, Read + Create with Profile. 
Question: How can I give access to User 1 for the records inside Accounts, if owner User 2? 

Ways to do it - more than 1

Hi guys.. I want to integrate facebook on salesforce.i want to know the process regarding this.
I want to fetch some data regaring the user..
pls tell me what things are required as i am using REST api.

Hello Everyone,

i am new to salesforce, I want to integrate facebook to salesforce. so please suggest me the learing resource for that.

Thanks

• August 04, 2012