• 15 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When I try to add content reports to my managed package and install this in Sandbox org I get the following error: 
This app can't be installed.
There are problems that prevent this package from being installed.
(SalesValue_reports/Content_by_class_yrh) ReportType: Content is not available	SalesValue_reports/Content_by_class_yrh: ReportType: Content is not available
I have enabled Content in the Sandbox org, and I can see the option to create reports of the type "File and Content Report". 

Does anybody know what is wrong? 
I have added a Ligtning component that displays a CanvasApp using the force:canvasApp
<force:canvasApp developerName="SalesValue_local_dev" scrolling="yes" width="1280" maxWidth="infinite" parameters="{!v.setMeOnInit}" />

I would like to resize the canvasApp automatically using the with of the compoentent, but I can not find the solution for this when using force:canvasApp. 

I have found this guide: 
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.platform_connect.meta/platform_connect/canvas_app_resize_code_example.htm
But I don't know where to put this code or if it works for Lightning components?

I have also tried to add this code: 
<aura:attribute name="width" type="String" />
<force:canvasApp developerName="SalesValue_local_dev" scrolling="yes" width="{!v.width}" maxWidth="infinite" parameters="{!v.setMeOnInit}" />
But it does not work. 

When I try to add content reports to my managed package and install this in Sandbox org I get the following error: 
(SalesValue_reports/Content_by_class_yrh) ReportType: Content is not available	SalesValue_reports/Content_by_class_yrh: ReportType: Content is not available
I have enabled Content in the Sandbox org, and I can see the option to create reports of the type "File and Content Report".