• 10 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have an image that I would like to place on the Home Page of my users and I'd like to make it where if they click on it it takes them to a website. So I'm assuming the best way to do this would be build a Lightning Component.  Could someone help me with the code needed to do this?
I have a custom object called Inventory__c. I would like to build a Lightning App that allows my sales team to easily search for Inventory.  They should be able to search by any of the following fields: Number__c (text), Description__c (text), or Location__c (lookup).  It would return those three fields and the Stock__c.

What would you recommend to build something like this?  I would like for it to be a Lightning App since my entire team is out in the field and use their phones/iPads to use Salesforce.  
Hi, I am trying to get three fields on an Account page layout to really stand out above the rest.  I'd like to build a visualforce page to look something like this:
User-added image
So I'd like not only the field values to have larger font but also the field labels and have the values listed under the label.  I'd also like to add in conditional formatting to the value on Account Status where if the value is "Active" then highlight it in green and if it is "Inactive" then highlight it in red.  I can't figure out how to do this.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I have an image that I would like to place on the Home Page of my users and I'd like to make it where if they click on it it takes them to a website. So I'm assuming the best way to do this would be build a Lightning Component.  Could someone help me with the code needed to do this?
I have a custom object called Inventory__c. I would like to build a Lightning App that allows my sales team to easily search for Inventory.  They should be able to search by any of the following fields: Number__c (text), Description__c (text), or Location__c (lookup).  It would return those three fields and the Stock__c.

What would you recommend to build something like this?  I would like for it to be a Lightning App since my entire team is out in the field and use their phones/iPads to use Salesforce.  
Hi, I am trying to get three fields on an Account page layout to really stand out above the rest.  I'd like to build a visualforce page to look something like this:
User-added image
So I'd like not only the field values to have larger font but also the field labels and have the values listed under the label.  I'd also like to add in conditional formatting to the value on Account Status where if the value is "Active" then highlight it in green and if it is "Inactive" then highlight it in red.  I can't figure out how to do this.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!