• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there,

I'm getting the following message: We can’t display component 'flowruntime:lookup', because it isn't supported in Classic runtime. Ask your Salesforce admin to distribute this flow in Lightning runtime instead. but I have already enable the setting in process automation settings so I'm not sure what else I'm missing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Within one of our flows we have a screen that asks for a requested send date, this date should never be less than 5 business days and I'd like to make an input validation that gives an error if it is less than 5 business days. I've been trying to play with the weekday function and incorporate the greater than or equal to since my formula expression has to be true in order for the error to appear and I'm having no luck getting it to work.
We have an expiring self-signed certificate for our SSO platforms which prompted us to create a new one. However this new one doesn't seem to be working and we're not sure why. It's practically identical to our old one but when we for example tried uploading it to Google no one could access their Google accounts but the moment we re-uploaded the old one there were no issues. 
Hi there,

I'm getting the following message: We can’t display component 'flowruntime:lookup', because it isn't supported in Classic runtime. Ask your Salesforce admin to distribute this flow in Lightning runtime instead. but I have already enable the setting in process automation settings so I'm not sure what else I'm missing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.