• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi guys, 

I been reading other people posts about how to obtan clientId and clientSecret for the application im developping.  The posts have benn telling me to go under Apps and click on App manger and create an app but when I do it there is no options of app manger for some reason. Does anyone have any solutions for this or any explanation why ?
 User-added image
hi guys, I'm trying to use an express/node application to make an api call to the salesforce api and return me data according to the records I have with the account. Does anyone have any examples that does that ? Or could walk me through the steps on how to do this?
hi guys, I'm trying to use an express/node application to make an api call to the salesforce api and return me data according to the records I have with the account. Does anyone have any examples that does that ? Or could walk me through the steps on how to do this?
Hi guys, 

I been reading other people posts about how to obtan clientId and clientSecret for the application im developping.  The posts have benn telling me to go under Apps and click on App manger and create an app but when I do it there is no options of app manger for some reason. Does anyone have any solutions for this or any explanation why ?
 User-added image
Hello, 

I am using JSForce to try and authenticate with Salesforce and am receiving this error.

[Error: LOGIN_MUST_USE_SECURITY_TOKEN: Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out. Are you at a new location? When accessing Salesforce--either via a desktop client or the API--from outside of your company’s trusted networks, you must add a security token to your password to log in. To receive a new security token, log in to salesforce.com at http://login.salesforce.com and click Setup | My Personal Information | Reset Security Token.]

I've tried adding the security token several ways: 

conn.login('usernamehere', 'passwordhere-securitytokenhere', function(err, res) {

conn.login('usernamehere', 'passwordheresecuritytokenhere', function(err, res) {

Does anyone know the proper way to pass the security token with the JSForce module (node, https://jsforce.github.io/)

Thanks!