• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

Can any one help me to calculate number of sunday's in a given month and year using apex and vf page.

Ex: If i select March 2017 from vf page, i need to calculate number of sunday's from selected month and year.

Thanks in advance.
Hi All,

I have designed a lightning component to insert products under one of custom object.

I can use same component in any custom objects without changing piece of code, i am storing the parent object fields api names in custom setting,

when inserting products i need to bind parent fields api names from custom settings.

I have searched a lot in google, still i am not able to find solution to achive this.

Thanks.
Hi All,

I want to integrate salesforce with bitly. With this integration need to generate short url from salesforce and track the summary (like clicks, location etc,.) of short url in salesforce.

Thanks in Advance,
Narendra
Hi All,

I have designed a lightning component to insert products under one of custom object.

I can use same component in any custom objects without changing piece of code, i am storing the parent object fields api names in custom setting,

when inserting products i need to bind parent fields api names from custom settings.

I have searched a lot in google, still i am not able to find solution to achive this.

Thanks.