• 20 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have string that contain # in it eg. 'abc#test'. While I pasing this string to for export it is not exporting the string after #.
String tempString = 'abc#Test';
var csvStringResult = '"'+tempString +'"';

var hiddenElement = document.createElement('a');
 hiddenElement.href = 'data:text/csv;charset=utf-8,' +encodeURI(csvStringResult );
            hiddenElement.target = '_new';
            hiddenElement.download = tableName+'_ExportData.csv'; 
            document.body.appendChild(hiddenElement); 
            hiddenElement.click();

I used the above code for exporting data into Excel file
Expected output in Excel File : abc#Test
Actual
output : abc
Anyone have any solution regarding this?

Thanks and Regards
Pratik Raut

There are 2 Lightning components. One is parent and other is child. In parent component  I used lightning record form( <lightning:recordEditForm>) to show custom opportunity object record and inside that record edit form I am calling child component. In child component also I used lightning record edit form for different custom object. My component structure looks like

****PARENT COMPONENT****
<lightning:recordEditForm onload="{!c.handleLoad}" onsubmit="{!c.handleSubmit}" onsuccess="{!c.handleSuccess}" recordId="a00R0000000jq5eIAA" objectApiName="Opportunity__c"><lightning:inputField fieldName="Name" />

<c:ChildComponent />

</lightning:recordEditForm>

****CHILD COMPONENT****

<lightning:recordEditForm onload="{!c.handleLoad}" onsubmit="{!c.handleSubmit}" onsuccess="{!c.handleSuccess}" recordId="a00R0000000jq5eIAA" objectApiName="Bad_Guy__c"><lightning:inputField fieldName="Has_Weakness__c" />

</lightning:recordEditForm>

But while loading this record I am getting error that The field XXXX was not found, And some standard fields(CreatedDate,LastModifiedDate) taking reference from parent recordEditForm, means it showing data for parent object not for child record edit form. Does anyone have resolution for this?

Thanks & Regards

Pratik

Hello,

I override the Opportunity New button with the lightning component. Whenever I creating new Opportunity from Account's related list from URL I am getting Account Id as well as Parent Object Api name but not getting lookup field Id. I have only one Record Type on Opportunity Object. When there are multiple RecordType then I am getting lookup field Id but when there is a single record type not getting. Anyone know how to get field Id or any other alternate solution.

Thanks and Regards

Pratik Patil Raut

BASEURL/lightning/o/Opportunity__c/new?count=2&nooverride=1&uid=1569246940067&backgroundContext=...

What is uid paramter in salesforce URL?

When I creating record of custom object from Account Related list it generates above URL .What is UID ?

Thanks and Regards
Pratik Raut

Hello,

I have two lightning components.I want to redirect from one lightning component to other.I used
var urlEvent = $A.get("e.force:navigateToURL");
urlEvent.setParams({ "url": "/lightning/cmp/c__ComponentName" });
urlEvent.fire();

This event is working properly in Lightning but not working in Lightning Communities.Any resolution on that or any other solution for redirection in communities

onChange: function(changeItem,o) {
                    if($(o).prop('checked')){
                        var encodedAgencyText = 'Are you sure you wish to remove '+js_attr_encode(o[0].value) +' and all it\'s associated clauses?';
                        clauseDeleteCoinfirm('agnecyClauseId', encodedAgencyText);
                    }

I am getting Client Potential XSS error on below line of above function var encodedAgencyText = 'Are you sure you wish to remove '+js_attr_encode(o[0].value) +' and all it\'s associated clauses?';

Any solution ??

Thanks and regards
Pratik
Hii,
I am getting error while security review "Client Insufficient ClickJacking Protection" in lightning component.It showing error on below line and saying "The application does not protect the web page from clickjacking attacks in legacy browsers, by using framebusting scripts. "
<aura:component controller="AddCustomerContactCompoController" implements="force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,flexipa ge:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId,forceCommunity:availableForA llPageTypes,force:lightningQuickAction" access="global" >
Is this happens due to I implements all interfaces ?
(I implemented all interfaces but not all in used. Is this is the reason?)
Thanks

Hii,
I have local get/set variable in my Apex class
public String agency {get;set;}

and I am using this variable in code as below shown
 Set<String> agecySet = new set<String>(agency.split(','));          return convetToMultipleList([SELECT name FROM Clauses__c WHERE Agency__c IN :agecySet]);

But while security review I am getting parameter tampering issue.

Any resolution on this?
Thanks,
Pratik

While Checking FLS for field I used field with NameSpace and while inserting record I used field without NameSpace Is this is the reason for FLS Create error in Security Review.

I used below code where in "flsFields"  is string that contains Fields with name space that have Accessible and Updatable permission.And While creating instance of Object to insert record I used field name with out NameSpace
new NAMESPACE__OBJECTNAME(FIELDNAME1= (id)id,FIELDNAME1=subConVehical.id))
Is this gives me the FLS error in security Review ?

String flsFields = FLSController.getQueryWithFLS('NAMESPACE__FIELDNAME1','NAMESPACE__FIELDNAME2','NAMESPACE__FIELDNAME3');
If(Schema.sObjectType.OBJECTNAME.isAccessible() && flsFields.contains('NAMESPACE__FIELDNAME1') &&
flsFields.contains('NAMESPACE__FIELDNAME2')){
crantractsToInsert.add(new NAMESPACE__OBJECTNAME(FIELDNAME1= (id)id,FIELDNAME1=subConVehical.id));
}

Thanks

public void saveclone(){
        String deleteCustSettingId = (''+recordTypeId).substring(0,15);
        delete [SELECT id FROM CLM_Tab__c WHERE RecordType_Id__c = :deleteCustSettingId];
    }

I am using above code and getting parameter tampering issue while security review.Can anyone tell me what I am exactly doing wrong here.

In Lightning Web Component Controller "TypeError: 'set' on proxy: trap returned falsish for property 'displayTab' "
getting an error when going to set any value to attribute in data that return by Apex Method.Any solution on this.

I have a managed package.The older version of package contain the Aura bundle named as "MyPageComp" but now while uploading package it gives me error "No COMPONENT named markup://PR:MyPageComp found"
Hi All,
In the code scanning, I am facing the Client DOM Open Redirect issue.
Scan Result:
User-added image
Can anyone please provide me any solution on this?

Thanks,
Pratik
Hi All,
In the code scanning, I am facing the Client JQuery Deprecated Symbols issue.
Scan Result:
User-added image

Thanks,
Pratik
Hi All,
In the code scanning, I am facing the Parameter Tampering issue.
Scan Result:
User-added image

Thanks,
Pratik
Hi All,
In the code scanning, I am facing the Client Insufficient ClickJacking Protection issue.
Scan Result:
User-added image

Thanks,
Pratik
Hi All,
In the code scanning, I am facing the Potential URL Redirection Attack issue.
Scan Result:
User-added image

Thanks,
Pratik
Hi All,
In the code scanning, I am facing the Client Use Of Iframe Without Sandbox issue.
Scan Result:
User-added image

Thanks,
Pratik
Hi All,
In the code scanning, I am facing the Client Potential XSS issue.
Scan Result:
User-added image

Thanks,
Pratik

Hello,
I have two lightning component. In one component I am setting headers and in the iteration, I am calling the second component. In the second component, there are some fields that will display in the first component as rows of the header we have set in the first component. In that second component, I used ui:inputDate. Whenever I calling that second component the datepicker model box is overlapping the field that I used so manual entry in the date field is not happening. Because when I click on that input date field the model box is open and overlap on the field. I have also shared the screenshots of my component.

ui:inputDate model box behaviour:

The below screenshot shows that how datepicker model box is open exactle down to date field

This is how datepicker model box of ui:inputDate is open down to field.

The below screenshot shows that my datepicker model box of ui:inputDate is overlapp on field

User-added image
Can anyone have any resolution or work around for this issue or any known issue.

Thanks and Regards

Pratik Raut

BASEURL/lightning/o/Opportunity__c/new?count=2&nooverride=1&uid=1569246940067&backgroundContext=...

What is uid paramter in salesforce URL?

When I creating record of custom object from Account Related list it generates above URL .What is UID ?

Thanks and Regards
Pratik Raut

Hii,
I have local get/set variable in my Apex class
public String agency {get;set;}

and I am using this variable in code as below shown
 Set<String> agecySet = new set<String>(agency.split(','));          return convetToMultipleList([SELECT name FROM Clauses__c WHERE Agency__c IN :agecySet]);

But while security review I am getting parameter tampering issue.

Any resolution on this?
Thanks,
Pratik

public void saveclone(){
        String deleteCustSettingId = (''+recordTypeId).substring(0,15);
        delete [SELECT id FROM CLM_Tab__c WHERE RecordType_Id__c = :deleteCustSettingId];
    }

I am using above code and getting parameter tampering issue while security review.Can anyone tell me what I am exactly doing wrong here.

In Lightning Web Component Controller "TypeError: 'set' on proxy: trap returned falsish for property 'displayTab' "
getting an error when going to set any value to attribute in data that return by Apex Method.Any solution on this.

Hi All,
In the code scanning, I am facing the Parameter Tampering issue.
Scan Result:
User-added image

Thanks,
Pratik
Hi All,
In the code scanning, I am facing the Client Use Of Iframe Without Sandbox issue.
Scan Result:
User-added image

Thanks,
Pratik
Hi All,
In the code scanning, I am facing the Client Potential XSS issue.
Scan Result:
User-added image

Thanks,
Pratik
Hello,
I am using lightning:inputField inside lightning:recordEditForm in the lightning component. What happened here I  have a validation rule for lookup field(Field A(PickList type) and field B(Lookup Field) validation rule is if field A has some value then field B should not be empty/null and error location is set to below field i.e field B). Whenever validation rule fire for above scenario it not showing validation error below the field. This happens only in case of Lookup field if I do not use lookup field then the validation error is showing properly below the field.
Thank You 
Pratik 
Hi,
I have used the below drop function to drop row of one component on to the other component dynamically it does not work
drop: function(cmp, ev, helper){
        var parentId='div1';
        var drag = cmp.get("v.startId");
        var div = ev.target.id;
        var fragment = document.createDocumentFragment();
        fragment.appendChild(document.getElementById(drag));
        document.getElementById(div).appendChild(fragment);
        var c = document.getElementById(div).children;
        var x = document.getElementById('drag1').parentElement.id;
        var fragment = document.createDocumentFragment();
        fragment.appendChild(document.getElementById(c.id));
        document.getElementById(cmp.get("v.parentId")).appendChild(fragment);