• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
@LinThaw or anyone
I my be having a brain fart right not, but can you please lead me in the right direction?
Do I need to code this part of the challenge in the developer console? -- 🙃🙃🤨🤨 Thanks
🥃🥃
@LinThaw or anyone
I my be having a brain fart right not, but can you please lead me in the right direction?
Do I need to code this part of the challenge in the developer console? -- 🙃🙃🤨🤨 Thanks
🥃🥃
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: ZAWWHCIQ

Hi there,

No matter what I try, I am stuck with this challenge. I had no previous exercises on this trail specifically about email signatures. I have tried everything: defining a email-footer, trying to put the "email-signature"-text below in the Letterhead (won't allow me), trying to put the "email-signature"-text below in the two succesfully created email-templates, (won't allow me either)... So how do I get through this challenge?! It is a bit annoying as I am completing the last 3% to do my Salesforce Admin Credential, and it is ironic to be stranded on the topic of "email signatures" ;-)

Many thanks in advance!

Rolf