• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if it would be possible to customize the layout of a related list item. In my Accounts page in salesforce I have a Opportunities Related List Section, would it be possible to add a visualforce page into that opportunities section? The idea here is to display an Iframe that pulls results according to the opportunity name but I can't seem to add anything into that section including a blank space/section/visual force page. Hopefully this makes sense. The goal is just to implement a visual force page that has some apex iframe code into the opportunity related list section in a specific Accounts page. Thank you all for the help, can include screenshots if needed.
Hello everyone, I am quite new to salesforce but we are trying to develop an integration with salesforce and my company's platform. Basically we want to have an iframe in their Account page that pulls content from our site and displays it in that section. 

Am I able to put an apex component or page into an existing accounts page? If so, could someone point me in the right direction on how to add a custom component to an existing page?

What we want to accomplish: Just a section on their account page that pulls content from our platform via AJAX or I guess an Apex Iframe.
If anyone has any ideas or suggestions on stuff I can try that would be extremely helpful. 

Thank you all so much!