• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've created a formula for a Workflow Rule to Update a field value. But I get and error message: Error: Incorrect number of parameters for function 'ISPICKVAL()' Expected 2, received 3

I don't seem able to correct this. Anyone have any ideas?

User-added image

I have a flow that is creating a contract from a quote. Now I want to amend the contract inside a flow.
amendment contract page is a VF page that has the edit button on it.so basically my flow should press edit button on an amendment contract VF page.
is this possible with a flow?
I'm  new to creating flows but Itrying to create a flow for a custom object relating to the opportunity object but when i run it the screen pops up with no field "check boxes" to select. 

I have screenshots below. 

User-added image

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
User-added image

• October 04, 2018
For Feed Items posted from external sources like Zapier, there is a little signature below each post indicating the source: 
User-added image

I am wondering where this information is stored on the FeedItem object. I'd like this information so I can filter them in a trigger, rather than using the post body.

I have tried querying every field under the FeedItem but nothing shows it.

Thanks!

I'm having trouble passing picklist values & currency values from one flow to another flow to create new record. I'm getting 'the (create_record) element in your flow has validation error' message. So please tell me how to pass the picklist values and get into another flow.
Hey guys, just wondering if there is a way to see the steps of flow that successfully ran? I know with errors you can see the steps and see where it broke, but I currently have a flow that is successfuly running, but doesn't do anything, so is there a way to see the steps that and see where it is going wrong? Thanks!!!