• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created an approval process and a custom field to be updated upon rejection. When the case is rejected, an automated chatter post should be posted to the case submitter. I have tried creating a process for this using process builder, but when it is activated, salesforce is not allowing the rejection to be saved. I also do not see any chatter post. I have also included a screenshot of the process. Please let me know what I ma doing wrong and if there is a better way to create the chatter post.
User-added image

Hello Everyone,
I am new to salesforce and I am trying to get a salesforce internship. I was asked to solve and present the following excersice. Can someone tell me how to achieve this?

Create a visualforce page that will mass create 100 account records with a button click. Each account should randomly be assigned to a U.S. state. Visualforce page should then display the state distribution amongst all accounts visually in a table.

Extra Restrictions: Accounts can only have 5 states (business is only done in 5 states). Remove the accounts that are not in 1 of 5 states OR update those accounts with 1 of 5 states using a trigger.