• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello community!

I know there are like a thousand posts related to this challenge. But none of those seem to have a trustable answer and we can find several discrepances between all posts, questions and answers. This is just me trying to figure out whats actually wrong with this.

The error message: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The Fulfillment Creation process does not appear to be working properly. Please check that your task was created with all of the field values set appropriately.

I condensed all the inmediate actions in One Node, since that's what i tought I had to do. I've read in different threads about people having two and people using one.
User-added image

User-added image

Now the record updates

User-added image
User-added image

And the Task, where it's supossed to be failing according to the error message...
User-added image
I just don't know where is the problem, it could be only a field reference that is wrong or the entire process (I hope not).

Thanks for the answers and the help!
Hello community!

I know there are like a thousand posts related to this challenge. But none of those seem to have a trustable answer and we can find several discrepances between all posts, questions and answers. This is just me trying to figure out whats actually wrong with this.

The error message: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The Fulfillment Creation process does not appear to be working properly. Please check that your task was created with all of the field values set appropriately.

I condensed all the inmediate actions in One Node, since that's what i tought I had to do. I've read in different threads about people having two and people using one.
User-added image

User-added image

Now the record updates

User-added image
User-added image

And the Task, where it's supossed to be failing according to the error message...
User-added image
I just don't know where is the problem, it could be only a field reference that is wrong or the entire process (I hope not).

Thanks for the answers and the help!