• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there

It's been very frustrating because I cannot post questions with Windows 8 on this discussion forum after it's been renovated.

Also when I typed a few keywords and the search results pop up, I click on any of the search results but there won't be anything happening to it.

I have to use my desktop (which is Windows XP) in order to post stuff on to this forum.

I wonder if anybody has the same issue?  I'm running Windows 8, Chrome.    (I understand this is probably not the right place to post this question but I don't know who to ask)

Thanks
King

I have configure "Salesforce for Outllook" for one User in Production. And Install the  "Salesforce for Outlook" Version 2.2.3 in his machine he is using Outlook Vesion 2010. When that user open his outllook he dident able to see the "Salesforce Side Panel" control. When we have configure first the same configuration in sandbox and i have tested in my machine with simmilar configuration i am able to get the "Salesforce Side Panel"

One more thing when i look the Outlook Add-Ins i diden't get "Salesforce Side Panel" option nither in Enable nor in Disable option list. Only found the "Salesforce Toolbar Option is available in that Add-Ins option list.

Now i am really frustrated to this as we have tested in sandbox with similar configuration we are getting everything and now in prduction we are not getting the "Salesforce Side Panel" option in outlook to our User.

Please, anybody help me on this. If i miss anything or need some configuration or any access issue.