• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I am trying to import one salesforce report from excel by following the below steps.
Open MS Excel, go to Data -> Get Data -> From online service-->From salesforce reports then its navigating to login and then to navigator

There i can only see salesforce report count as 10k and when i search my report it is not dispalying in that list.

I tried to right click on salesforce report and click on load it imported the names of the reports in that i found my report count at 12k. Could you please help me how to import my Salesforce report.
Hi,
I am trying to import one salesforce report from excel by following the below steps.
Open MS Excel, go to Data -> Get Data -> From online service-->From salesforce reports then its navigating to login and then to navigator

There i can only see salesforce report count as 10k and when i search my report it is not dispalying in that list.

I tried to right click on salesforce report and click on load it imported the names of the reports in that i found my report count at 12k. Could you please help me how to import my Salesforce report.