Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Experts,

I'm building a bot that has pre-chat form enabled. Here I've got 2 Questions
  • I see only 3 values in the dropdown.
User-added image
Here, how can I get Name, EmailAddress in the dropdown (I'm able to get them in pre-chat form)
  • If I get Name in the dropdown, I assign it to a variable, say varName(type=text), with pre-chat api enabled, if I add Hello, {!varName} to my message block, will it print Hello, UserNameEntered or Hello, {!varName} ?
Thanks
Hi,

I'm creating a lightning component to upload files. for this I'm using lightning:fileUpload .

But here in my case, I've got a button, when the button is clicked, I want to achieve the same functionality as lightning:fileUpload.

Currently this is what I'm trying out.

<aura:component>

<aura:attribute name="multiple" type="Boolean" default="false"/>
    <aura:attribute name="disabled" type="Boolean" default="false"/>

<lightning:fileUpload aura:id="fUploader_1" 
                          name="fileUploader"
                          label= "Demo Upload"
                          multiple="{!v.multiple}"
                          accept="{!v.accept}"
                          disabled="{!v.disabled}"
                          recordId="abcd"
                          onuploadfinished="{!c.handleUploadFinished}"/>
    <lightning:button variant="Brand" label="Base" title="Base action" onclick="{!c.handleClick}"/>
</aura:component>

and js is

({
    handleUploadFinished: function (cmp, event) {
        // This will contain the List of File uploaded data and status
        var uploadedFiles = event.getParam("files");
        console.log("Files uploaded : " + uploadedFiles.length);
    },
    handleClick: function (cmp, event) {
        var fileUploader = cmp.find("fUploader_1");
        fileUploader.click();
    }
})

when i run this I get the error as fileUploader.click is not a function

please let me know on how can I get rid of that error and get that functionality.

Thanks
Hi,

I've created a lightning form to capture input from customer and create a lead with the captured data and deployed it in a partner portal community.

But the issue here that I'm facing is, if I login to partner portal and fill up the form, I'm able to create a lead.

If I'm not logging into the partner portal, and fill the form (made it publicly available) and submit, it is not creating a lead.

please let me know what setting I'll have to change to create a lead from the form, though the user is not logged in.

Thanks,
Rakesh

Hi,

I've built an Einstein chatbot and deployed it into one of our community pages using snapins. It was working fine till the past night. Today when I open the bot and try it out, I see that this is no more working. 

Tested other live agents that I've created and even those are not responding. If the live agent is offline, it shows me that the Agent Offline Status. But when I go online in omni-channel and try to connect, it keeps showing the message as An agent is on the way, waits for sometime and automatically disconects with a message as below.

User-added image

This is very confusing. Unable to know what happened. The same is applicable to the Einstein bot even. Below is the screen that I'm seeing before getting disconnected.

Here is what I keep seeing till I get the above screenshot.

User-added image

Please let me know on where am I going wrong and how can I fix this.

Thanks

I've created a basic chat bot in salesforce and have a transfer to Agent option in it. Here my bot is working fine for all the conversation. but when I click on Transfer to Agent it gives me a message as no Agents are available.
I've created another live agent (the regular one, not a bot), and when I start it, it shows me the option to chat with expert, and on my console, I get a popup saying that there is a chat request.
Here are the screenshots of the same.

Transfer to a live agent from bot

Sent a request from live agent(not bot)

Request received at the console

please let me know on where I might be going wrong and how can I fix this.
Thanks
Hi,

I'm trying to build an Einstein bot and here apart from the default dialogs popped, I'm adding 2 more custom Dialogs namely Schedule Installation  and GetInstallation. In the default dialogs, I've not edited anything. Also in the Main Menu dialog I've no data available. I've added 20  utterances for each. and finally when I hit on build model I get the below error.

User-added image

In my certificates manager, I've created a self signed certificate, but I disn't get any email triggered(as mentioned in most of the docs). I've enabled the certificate as below. 

User-added image
User-added image

I followed all the steps that were given online, my bot is also working fine(default created), but when I want to build it, I get the error. please let me know where am I going wrong and what am I missing :(.

Thanks
Hi,

I'm trying to build an Einstein bot and here apart from the default dialogs popped, I'm adding 2 more custom Dialogs namely Schedule Installation  and GetInstallation. In the default dialogs, I've not edited anything. Also in the Main Menu dialog I've no data available. I've added 20  utterances for each. and finally when I hit on build model I get the below error.

User-added image

In my certificates manager, I've created a self signed certificate, but I disn't get any email triggered(as mentioned in most of the docs). I've enabled the certificate as below. 

User-added image
User-added image

I followed all the steps that were given online, my bot is also working fine(default created), but when I want to build it, I get the error. please let me know where am I going wrong and what am I missing :(.

Thanks