• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello all,

I'm getting "We can't find criteria and immediate actions for Einstein Scores greater than or equal to 80." message  when trying to validate challenge for Prioritize Leads with Einstein Lead Scoring module (Assign Top Leads to Your Sales Rep unit). I already tried to re-create dev org with US settings and check that link added to Remote Site Settings. I've re-built process several time and typed labels myself instead of just copying them but these actions also didn't help. This module is in Become an AI Trailblazer trail that should be completed to get Be an Innovator community badge.

Looks like other users also faced the same issue and there is no any solution from SalesForce Trailhead team.  
Hello all,

I'm getting "We can't find criteria and immediate actions for Einstein Scores greater than or equal to 80." message  when trying to validate challenge for Prioritize Leads with Einstein Lead Scoring module (Assign Top Leads to Your Sales Rep unit). I already tried to re-create dev org with US settings and check that link added to Remote Site Settings. I've re-built process several time and typed labels myself instead of just copying them but these actions also didn't help. This module is in Become an AI Trailblazer trail that should be completed to get Be an Innovator community badge.

Looks like other users also faced the same issue and there is no any solution from SalesForce Trailhead team.