• Member since 2018
  • Salesforce Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
write a formula field for Salary field and percentage field ,the user should calculate  both salary and percentage field and the get the answer in Total salary Field and show the  result
write a formula field for If the salary field is 10000 the total salary should increase 10% and show the result in Percentage.
Write a validation rule for Phone Number is equal to 10 digits and 13 digits(if the user gives 11 and 12 digits also the error should throw) only then only the record should create,otherwise the error should throw.
write a trigger In Accouunt Object 1)insert the country name is india and description is my country name is india 2)update the country India to usa as well as Description 3)If first two Conditions are true delete the record
In account List of all records, when the description field is empty, the empty field should filled with given data(This is my new Description)using trigger
In account List of all records, when the description field is empty, the empty field should filled with given data(This is my new Description)using trigger