• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Trying to download a component from AppExchange but its loading forever! Any suggestion would be really helful. thanks in advance

Loading forever
I have two products - Rooms and Meal Plan. These are lookup fields on another custom object. I want the Meal Plan option to appear/activate only once the room option is selected...

User-added image
I have two products - Rooms and Meal Plan. These are lookup fields on another custom object. I want the Meal Plan option to appear/activate only once the room option is selected...

User-added image
Hi, I need to access the AppExchange for a test on Trailhead but after resetting the password for my Trailhead sandbox it won't accept it. I copied the username from my user page and everything matches. Is there a reason why this would happen?
Thanks
I'm doing the simple lightning components challenge and have hit this problem in my existing trailhead org and a brand new dev org that I've just created:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: QVWBQHAG
I am having trouble displaying fields on my visualforce page when I add it to the site. I have checked all the public access settings and the field level security, they are both set as they should be. It is like I do not have access to the object itself. When I do <apex:inputField value="ObjectName.Field__c" /> it shows up in the visualforce page but not the site. We are using record types for this object but everything seems to be fine there as well. Does anyone have any expirence with this?

Thanks!