• 10 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Someone before me had written a process that is fired when a custom object is created/edited and that process would create cases. The custom object record gets created when an email is received in their group mail. But the issue is I can't find any process, workflow rule, flow or custom apex classes or triggers that creates the custom object. There are apex classes/triggers from managed packages but the contents are hidden. How do I detect if some automation process created those records? The reason I'm trying to find what's creating the records is because sometimes the custom object records corresponding cases dont get created.
I created a sandbox of license type 'developer' and while after logging in from the sandbox login page, I'm stuck at the verification page as I don't get any verification code in my phone. I tried troubleshooting by rebooting my phone. I tried resending the code several times. I also tried the salesforce authenticator to generate temporary code for myself(I have system administrator rights) but the temporary code didn't work( the generated code was also longer than the one expected by the verification page). What do I do to access the sandbox environment? How do I configure so that I get verification code in the email instead of sms?
I created a sandbox of license type 'developer' and while after logging in from the sandbox login page, I'm stuck at the verification page as I don't get any verification code in my phone. I tried troubleshooting by rebooting my phone. I tried resending the code several times. I also tried the salesforce authenticator to generate temporary code for myself(I have system administrator rights) but the temporary code didn't work( the generated code was also longer than the one expected by the verification page). What do I do to access the sandbox environment? How do I configure so that I get verification code in the email instead of sms?