• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've made some changes to the Campaign page layout, primarily adding some quick actions.  This all works fine when logged in as admin.  However, when login as standard user page doesn't have these actions.
Both profiles have the same layout assigned (there is only one) and there is only one record type.
I've been in to the object settings for both profiles and are identical.
I've tried creating a the page layout from scratch and assigning but that doesn't work.
Any ideas what I am missing?
I want to email contacts with a list of campaigns which they are a member of (if possible filtered by a custom field 'Status').
I'm complete beginner with VisualForce so tried adapting some code that created an email with a list of Cases, but struggling to pull through information on campaigns.
Can anyone suggest if possible and how? 

I've made some changes to the Campaign page layout, primarily adding some quick actions.  This all works fine when logged in as admin.  However, when login as standard user page doesn't have these actions.
Both profiles have the same layout assigned (there is only one) and there is only one record type.
I've been in to the object settings for both profiles and are identical.
I've tried creating a the page layout from scratch and assigning but that doesn't work.
Any ideas what I am missing?