• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I have requirement to build a report on task & events to show list of tasks which are closed with closed date. I have workflow to update closed date field when status is changed to completed. But for the task of type "Email"(outbound email message) this is not working.

Please help me to capture outbound email message sent date on task. I can do this only on case now.

Thanks in Advance.
  • January 17, 2019
Hi All,
I want to update parent case status as finalised if all child cases status is finalised else if not parent case status as Awaiting.(multiple childs with lookup relationship)

Thanks in advance
  • December 14, 2018
Hi guys,
I want to display day of the date in report. Start date is 2/10/2018 then need to display as Tue 2-Oct-2018.
Please help me to do this.
Thanks in advance
  • December 06, 2018
Hi Experts,

I want to update parent case when child case is updated, we have standard lookup relationship with case(ParentCase).
Can anyone please help me to update parent.

Thanks in Advance,
hema
  • December 05, 2018
We are using time dependent workflow action to generate a task and due date is StartDate__c+ 21 days ,Any tasks due on a Saturday should automatically default to the Friday prior to it and any tasks due on a Sunday should automatically default to the following Monday.

Please help me to  achieve this

Thanks in advance
  • November 20, 2018
Hi guys,
I want to display day of the date in report. Start date is 2/10/2018 then need to display as Tue 2-Oct-2018.
Please help me to do this.
Thanks in advance
  • December 06, 2018
Hi Experts,

I want to update parent case when child case is updated, we have standard lookup relationship with case(ParentCase).
Can anyone please help me to update parent.

Thanks in Advance,
hema
  • December 05, 2018