• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I'm trying to implement Lightning:TreeGrid with 4 levels of record hierarchy.  I've successfully implemented TreeGrid with two levels which is very simple to achieve with a single query.  However I'm not sure how to approach getting 4 levels GreatGrandParent, GrandParent, Parent, Child.  I have Master Detail on these objects using fields of the same api name with roll up summaries so if I can get the data to come back I think this will work really well to show totals and grand totals.

I know I probably need to use wrapper classes but I don't know how to get started as I'm more a declarative developer.

Thanks!

Chris
There no longer a way to create a vew for Transaction Security Policies (after it was migrated from Classic to Lighting). I am not able to complete the following challenge: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/modules/transaction_security/transaction_security_manage_policies?trail_id=force_com_admin_advanced
I Stuck at  Manage Transaction Security Policies
In my org i did'nt find create New View 

Given Challenge is
User-added image
But in my Org there is now creation of create new view 

i also attaching my org snap pic
User-added image

please guide me if any know

I am trying to complete what I would think would be an easy task.. creating a new view.  However, I am on the Transaction Security page but I see no place to create a new view.  Also, I do not have the one page to create a new poicy.. .I have a wizard/lightning looking process.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!!  Fred
  • February 28, 2018