• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have .net desktop application which is using rest apis to access salesforce. From my rhis .net application when I launch salesforce login page using url: https://login.salesforce.com/services/oauth2/authorize? with oath parameters. Login window appears with some javascript error pop ups. How can I set CORS for my local machine in salesforce to resolve this script error?
Your support is appreciated!
Hi,
I written apex code using metadata api to delete page layout from custom object in managed package and added new layout. Old Layout is deleted and new layout is properly assigned to all profiles.
However, when I try to open up a record and view it, it is still using the prior page layout. If I go back into settings/profiles/ and edit/save the assignment (make no changes, just edit/save) it appears to work. So I must be missing a step when I am deleting the Page Layout?  Any help would be very much appreciated!

I used metadata api to delete page layout of custom object from managed package. While testing on dev org, it deleted layout, but on subscriber org(where package in installed) no layout was deleted. 
Should I add any permission or any other code to delete layout.
Please reply on same.
I used metadata api to delete page layout of custom object from managed package. While testing on dev org, it deleted layout, but on subscriber org(where package in installed) no layout was deleted. 
Should I add any permission or any other code to delete layout.
Please reply on same.

Hi,

I created a managed package and included the Account's page layout but when I install the package to another developer org the Account's page layout is not updated.

Is there a way to automatically add custom components in the page layout or is it really not allowed?

• April 19, 2016