• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I have an API integration to update some custom fields on SF, the integration works fine I'm able to insert/update data to my SF custom fields.

Last week one of our customers created the custom fields on his sandbox and push them to production and the API started failing with the "invalid cross reference id" error, first I thought (I'm new to SF) this was a permission issue and check the field level security for those custom fields and everything looks OK, I'm starting to think this error is related with the push he did form sandbox to production. Any ideas?
Hi, I have an API integration to update some custom fields on SF, the integration works fine I'm able to insert/update data to my SF custom fields.

Last week one of our customers created the custom fields on his sandbox and push them to production and the API started failing with the "invalid cross reference id" error, first I thought (I'm new to SF) this was a permission issue and check the field level security for those custom fields and everything looks OK, I'm starting to think this error is related with the push he did form sandbox to production. Any ideas?