• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Experts,

I have a new developer trying to do a simple POC and would appreciate any help you can provide.  We two objects:  A (parent) and B (child), for child B we have a LWC datatable and a New button to create new records.  When the user clicks on the button which calls the OOTB create page, we would like to predefault the ID of object A.  Would appreciate how this can be acoomplished.  Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I am new Salesforce developer learning LWC.  I am trying to build a basic prototype with the LWC Datatable.  The requirement is as follows -  Datatable to show all opportunities and  those opportunities that have certain sales stages, we would like to display an icon next sales stage field and when the user hovers over the icon, we would like to display additional text (similar to the help text).  I would appreciate any sample code how this could be done.   Thanks!
Hello,

I am learning Salesforce integration and wanted to know if it's possible to have SOAP or HTTP Callout from a standard page/button?  Per documentation, it mentioned it can be triggered from the Visualforce/button but not sure if it's possible from a standard page?  Thanks in advance!