• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have done customization for mail merge. It is working for xml, pdf formats. But for word document it is giving document body something like this "UEsDBBQABgAIAAAAIQDfpNJsWgEAACAFAAATAAgCW0NvbnRlbnRfVHlwZXNdLnhtbCCiBAIooAACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" and our logic is not working.

Below is our code:
List<Document> d1=[select id, Name, body from Document where id = '0151q000000BP1I'];
String str = EncodingUtil.base64Encode(d1[0].body);

Please suggest any work around for this.
I have inherited a lot of old code which uses @future methods for doing DML operations. Is there any benefit to doing this? The only thing I can think of is in case there are a lot of records to be updated but I thought @future methods were only really used for callouts.

Hi Everyone,

When i am writting Pd1 maintance exam i got error 

When executed, the BatchLeadConvertTest test class has test failures. All tests should pass.

Thank you
Hi All,

I am new to salesforce.

Our requirement is to update few fields from Case Object in Servicenow to Custom Object in Salesforce.

Could some one please check our requirement and suggest the ways how can we achieve it.

Thanks & Regards,
Bsin

• September 04, 2019

Hello!

We are trying to find a solution to a issue about Omni Channel Routing.
Actually we are thinking about using skills-based routing, but this is only the first idea.
Well, we have some skills for our agents and all of the agents have all the skils, varying only on the skill level. So, we are in a situation like:

Senior Agents have the Active Clients Skill with skill level 10.
Junior Agents have the Active Clients Skill with skill Level 7.

When I create a PendingServiceRouting and we have a Active Clients Skill related to it, we expected the following result:
Omni channel first try to push the item to Senior Agent. With none Senior agent is available, Salesforce try to push it to Junior Agents. All this based on the skill level.
The problem is that Salesforce always route the work item based on the time it was created or by priority, never considering something like "the best agent first".

Can anybody help me with a solution or a idea?

We are doing this because today we have 3 kinds (the most qualified represents 5% of our clients, qualified 60% and non qualified 35%) of clients and all of our agents can give support to them. Otherwise, our most qualified client should be "helped" by our agent with best skill. This way of thinking can solve some problems, like:
- Seniors Agents will have as work items as the others.
- Qualified clients can have preference in waiting time.
- Qualified clients can have preference in best support.

Can someone give me a hand?

Hi, I'm not a developer, but I've been directed here since apparently our organization (we're a small non-profit) doesn't have the premier support plan and so we can't get integration help.  I'm trying to create a zap between Salesforce and Asana.  I started getting an error when I tested the zap, reached out to Zapier, they ran their tests and told me I had to reach out to Salesfoce.  It's looking like an access issue, but I am a system administrator in Salesforce (and for reference, I've successfully connected other zaps to Salesforce before).  The issue looks like it's happening on the Record Type field and there seems to be some sort of permission difference between the API and an app.  Zapier support summarized the issue here: https://cdn.zapier.com/storage/files/99b2d26482e2a86d0db0ba5098988618.txt.  Any help would be deeply appreciated!
Hi everyone,

I'm new to coding here, I would just like to know why do we need to subtract this value "Date(1900, 1, 7)" to a certain date to get the day of the week? I don't quite understand what's with this date? Eg "MOD( TODAY() - DATE( 1900, 1, 7 ), 7 )".

Thanks for the help.

Hi,

Can any one plz tell me the differences between DataLoader and Import wizard?