• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Developer Community,

I was deploying a community today from Sandbox to Production via change sets and I got this error message on the standard Site.com Component that is automatically created by Salesforce with each new community:
Sorry, your target org is running on an earlier version of Salesforce and can't accept the current file. Please wait for your target org to be updated and try again.

Naturally this prevented the Network component from deploying which created a series of cascading errors, I think that the source error is the one above though.
The community was configured on a Spring '19 Sandbox while the production is still in a winter '19, it is a partner community configured with point and click features so nothing too complex about it.

I have a deadline to deploy the community today and I am short on time, has anyone had this problem before and does anyone know any workarounds to this.

Thanks in advance and Best Regards,

Hello Developer Community,

I was deploying a community today from Sandbox to Production via change sets and I got this error message on the standard Site.com Component that is automatically created by Salesforce with each new community:
Sorry, your target org is running on an earlier version of Salesforce and can't accept the current file. Please wait for your target org to be updated and try again.

Naturally this prevented the Network component from deploying which created a series of cascading errors, I think that the source error is the one above though.
The community was configured on a Spring '19 Sandbox while the production is still in a winter '19, it is a partner community configured with point and click features so nothing too complex about it.

I have a deadline to deploy the community today and I am short on time, has anyone had this problem before and does anyone know any workarounds to this.

Thanks in advance and Best Regards,