• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am creating a chrome extension for salesforce. It is working perfectly in salesforce classic, but in lightning it doesn't yield any result.
I am doing it using forcetk.js. Has anybody developed chrome extension on lightning?
Please help.
Hi 

I have an existing VF page which doesn't have any cotroller - it is showing links to others tabs/ pages, I need to show one tile to users only if they are from one particular location - user.location field in User object.

Here is  my code:

<tr  onClick="parent.addTab('BMCRF_HR_ListTickets','Tickets and Requests')">
    <td class="button" width="38em" height="69">
      <div>
      <apex:image style="float:left; margin:1; width:44px; height:45px;"  value="{!URLFOR($Resource.BMCRF_ViewTickets1)}"/>
      <div style="float:inherit">View Tickets</div>
      </div>
    </td>
  </tr>

<tr  onClick="parent.addTab('BMCRF_HR_KnowledgeArticles','Self Help Articles')">
      <div>
      <apex:image style="float:left; margin:1; width:44px; height:45px;"  value="{!URLFOR($Resource.BMCRF_ViewKA1)}"/>
      <div style="float:inherit">View HR and Benefits Knowledge Articles</div> <!--Code Change(Mayur): Label changed from View Knowledge Articles-->
      </div>
    </td>
  </tr>

<tr>
      <div>
     <apex:image style="float:left; margin:1; width:44px; height:45px;"  value="{!URLFOR($Resource.BMCRF_ViewKA1)}"/>
      <apex:outputLink target="_blank"  value="https://www.salesforce.com" id="HRChatbot">HR Chatbot</apex:outputLink>
      <!--<div style="float:inherit">HR Chatbot</div> <!--Code Change(Mayur): Label changed from View Knowledge Articles-->
      </div>
    </td>
  </tr>

I need to show the bold HR Chatbot option only to North America users.

Please help.

Regards

Hi Devs,

To achieve a certain functionality , I have called a server side apex controller class which inturns calls batch class .  I have written a code to hide spinner class inside action,setcallback funtion .  This never gets executed untill I manually perform a button click anywhere on the screen or switch tabs / brower window . 
Because of this ,the spinner keeps spinning and never goes off the screen until I manually click anywhere in window or switch tabs,after which the action.setcallback funtion get called (Verified in console tab)  . 
Is this happening because of batch class . How can I overcome this ?

• April 15, 2019
Hi Everyone :)

I am working with multiple companies that are looking for Salesforce Developers in Berlin and Munich.

One company is an award-winning E-Commerce company who are looking for mid-level and senior developers to help build a unique solution for their global management software. They provide opportunities to enhance knowledge on how to create UI components, programs and APIs using the latest platform features including lightning.

The company provides complete relocation support including accommodation, documentation, and visa sponsorship (if required).

The right candidate can earn up to €80,000 here, based on languages, seniority and experience.
If you are open to hearing more, let me know and we can connect

adam.slade@darwinrecruitment.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/adammichaelslade/