• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everyone,

I'm actually looking to integrate external softphones (Alcatel) into Salesforce. So, I heard about Open CTI and the API that it provides, but I really don't understand how you can link Open CTI to an external telephonic system.
If you have some explanation because I saw that there are existing solutions such as Tenfold for instance, but I want to do my own link so it would be perfect if you can explain how it works!

Thanks in advance!
Hi,

I currently have an Alcatel Open Touch application that allows me to call people etc with a softphone.
I want to link those calls to Salesforce in order to display the page of the contact that I'm calling.

To do so, I saw that I can use Open CTI to build an inside softphone but I didn't really get how it works. So I have a PBX server actually and how can I link it to Open CTI? It's just difficult for my point of view to link Open CTI to an external PBX server for instance.

If you know how I can link my Alcatel phoning system to Salesforce it would be perfect!

Thanks in advance
Hi everyone,

I am using a Lightning Data table component that i can access from my desktop or my Salesforce mobile App.
It is built like this : 

<lightning:datatable aura:id="WSTable" data="{!v.filteredData}" class="slds-m-top_medium"
                columns="{!v.columns}"
                minColumnWidth="100px"
                keyField="identsrc"                             
                onrowselection="{!c.getSelectedRow}"
                sortedBy="{!v.sortedBy}"
                sortedDirection="{!v.sortedDirection}" 
                maxRowSelection = "1"
                onsort = "{!c.updateColumnSorting}"/>	           
    </lightning:card>

In desktop mode, the Data table is well displayed ! However, when i am in my app, it is displayed like this :
User-added image

So it is totally unreadable, and i would like to know how to fix this. I already tried to set a minWidth for the colums but it doesn't work.

Thanks in advance !

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to build a multi-language solution. So i decided to use Custom Labels for it and insert a translation so i can insert them in my lightning components.
The basic language of my platform is French and i would like to translate my label into English. I made it like this :

Configuration of my translated custom label

So in my lightning component i have the following instructions :
<lightning:select aura:id= "selectCountry" name="selectCountry" label="{!$Label.c.Moteur_Recherche_Pays}" required="true" onchange="{!c.getSelectedCountry}">
     [...]         
</lightning:select>
But even if my platform language is French, i always have the word "Country" in my Lightning Component. So it always use the "English translation", and never the basic label.

Do you know where does it comes from?

Thanks in advance
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to build a multi-language solution. So i decided to use Custom Labels for it and insert a translation so i can insert them in my lightning components.
The basic language of my platform is French and i would like to translate my label into English. I made it like this :

Configuration of my translated custom label

So in my lightning component i have the following instructions :
<lightning:select aura:id= "selectCountry" name="selectCountry" label="{!$Label.c.Moteur_Recherche_Pays}" required="true" onchange="{!c.getSelectedCountry}">
     [...]         
</lightning:select>
But even if my platform language is French, i always have the word "Country" in my Lightning Component. So it always use the "English translation", and never the basic label.

Do you know where does it comes from?

Thanks in advance