• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm in need of some technical help and was hoping you will be kind enough to assist??

I have created this formula field

IF(Active_PL_Membership_Count__c>0, "Primary Member"&IF( Membership_NDA__c = TRUE," - NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT",""),
IF(NOT(ISBLANK( Inherit_Member_Access__c)), "Related to Member",
IF(Parent_Child_Has_Membership__c =TRUE, "Related to Member",
IF(Orignal_Membership_Start_Date__c > Today(), "Pending Member",
IF(AND (NOT(ISBLANK(Membership_Expiry_Most_Recent__c)),Membership_Expiry_Most_Recent__c> today()), "Pending Member",
IF(Active_SEIC_Membership_Count__c>0, "SEIC Member",
IF(NOT(ISBLANK(Membership_Expiry_Most_Recent__c)), "Expired Member",
"Not Member")))))))

However I don't think it is working: as there was an account that did not have "Inherit_Member_Access__c" box checked OR "Parent_Child_Has_Membership__c =TRUE" yet the child accounts account membership status was 'Related to member'

let me know if this doesn't make any sense; or if you cant help I really appreciate your time and effort.

I want to change the color of the Call logo based on what is in the 'type field' for example IF the Type' states "Task - Call' I would the Logged a call Icon to be green and if the type states "Task - left message" I want the Icon to be red. 

Please bear in mind I am not a developer so please can we try and give me step by step guide on how this can be achieved if possible? 
THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

User-added image
Create a formula on task subject to default depending on what type has been selected.
I understand I need to create a formula see below my poor attempt! 

IF(type = "Task - Call", Subject = "Call", Null) AND 
IF(type = "Task - Call Left message ", Subject = "Call Left a message", Null)

Reason; when In Lightning when you log a call you find it takes whatever is in the subject field line whereas before it took what was in the type field ( see picture). I would like it to show whatever is in the type field and not subject field. Logged a call taking Subject field

I want to change the color of the Call logo based on what is in the 'type field' for example IF the Type' states "Task - Call' I would the Logged a call Icon to be green and if the type states "Task - left message" I want the Icon to be red. 

Please bear in mind I am not a developer so please can we try and give me step by step guide on how this can be achieved if possible? 
THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

User-added image