• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
 We're trying to set up an integration between our website and Salesforce via Web to Lead to pull in UTM tracking links from our site visits into a designated field we've created in Salesforce. Sometimes these links have the "&" symbol in them, and it appears that when links pull in from the Web to Lead with that symbol, that the link data is getting cut off after the symbol - so we're not getting the full link captured in the data field, only a partial link.  Eg 

When we’re looking at the UTM Tracking code, if you get a tracking code like this:
utm_source=google&utm_medium=VENNTEST&utm_campaign=VENNTEST&utm_term=VENNTEST&utm_content

utm_source=google is what gets saved into Salesforce. Its not persisting anything after the “&”
Hi
I wanted to add a Add to Contract button just like Add to Campaign button/option present next to the Related Contact List on Account Details screen. I was able to add the Action on the Contact Details screen, however not able to figure out how to add to the Related Contact List. Enclosed picRelated Contact List in Account
Hello
I am using $user to capture the current logged in user in a lightning flow, however, its not working in Field Service Lightning flow. Any ideas how to access the current logged in user in FSL?
Where is the metadata for Report Filter values stored in SalesForce. There are over 2000 reports that have a filter value that needs to be changed. I wanted to change the value in the metadata itself instead of changing each report manually
Hi
I wanted to add a Add to Contract button just like Add to Campaign button/option present next to the Related Contact List on Account Details screen. I was able to add the Action on the Contact Details screen, however not able to figure out how to add to the Related Contact List. Enclosed picRelated Contact List in Account
Where is the metadata for Report Filter values stored in SalesForce. There are over 2000 reports that have a filter value that needs to be changed. I wanted to change the value in the metadata itself instead of changing each report manually