• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When attempting to bring Zendesk tickets into Salesforce and setting up the trigger in Zendesk I receive this error message: "Error during transmission: Salesforce Login Failed (Account: xxx): LOGIN_OAUTH_API_DISABLEDFailed: OAuth Api Access Disabled".

I am using Salesforce Professional. According to this article, I should be able to integrate:
https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203660026#topic_ptq_bqx_g4

How can I enable OAuth Api Access in Salesforce Professional?

Please help!

We are using OAuth credentials to access the Web Services API from a remote application. In general, this is working well. Our user authorizes our application using OAuth, and we are able to make API calls using their credentials.

However, one of our customers is having a problem. He authenticates using OAuth, but when we try to login to the API using his credentials, we received the following error: 

LOGIN_OAUTH_API_DISABLED: OAuth Api Access Disabled

From the documentation: Either the Force.com Web services API is not enabled for the organization, or OAuth API access has been disabled for the organization.

Our customer claims to be on Enterprise Edition, so he should have API access. How can our customer enable OAuth API access?

Thanks,

Shannon Hardt

Message Edited by shardt on 02-12-2010 01:15 PM
  • February 12, 2010

Hi,

Recently I have added "token" provided by salesforce.com. so rthat any of our client (professional/enterprise) can use integration.

IT seems one of the client (professinoal edition) cannot use this integration

I am getting this error:

"API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG: API is not enabled for this Organization "

What will be the possibility for this error:

1>Do we need to setup something on client salesforce account

2>some problem with token

3>some problem with code???

Thanks

Nupur

• February 07, 2005