• 10 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to disable the reporting snapshots programatically using tooling api, Do anybody have an idea to do the same?
Hi team,
I created apex class and apex trigger using tooling api but now i want to disable(Status=inactive) the trigger using tooling api.
I searched and found that i will need to use metadatacontainer to do the same but i am unable to do the task.
i am not getting the apexclassid on which trigger is fired.
I want to disable the scheduled apex job, Is there any command in lightning to disable the scheduled job and not aborting the job
Hi,
I have created a product request on work order in mobile app, but i am not able to approve the product required request in Org,I am able to view the product requests only.
Do anybody know how to approve the product request in field service lightning?

What are the changes that are manually to be done while migrating the data from sandbox to production org.

I am new to Field Service Lightning and I am going through workbook of field service lightning. I want to know what is use of field service mobile managed package. 
->
For users to be able to receive push notifications you must first install the managed package for the Field Service Lightning mobile app. To install the package, open the following link in your browser: https://sfdc.co/MobileFieldServicePackage**Install for Admins
->
But I am Unable to install the package it says "package has been deprecated"

I want to disable the scheduled apex job, Is there any command in lightning to disable the scheduled job and not aborting the job
Hi,
I have created a product request on work order in mobile app, but i am not able to approve the product required request in Org,I am able to view the product requests only.
Do anybody know how to approve the product request in field service lightning?

Hello all 

My requirement is that whenever i change the status in the picklict field different color should pop up,
In my requirement i have picklist field called flat status, in that there are 3 fields (Sold,available,Booked), whenever i click on Sold it should show as "red", when i click on Available it should show as "Green", when i click on booked it should show as "Yellow"

for this i have tried formula field and written a formula as
IMAGE( 
CASE(Project_Status__c, 
"Green", "/img/samples/light_green.gif",
"Yellow", "/img/samples/light_yellow.gif",
"Red", "/img/samples/light_red.gif", 
"/s.gif"), 
"status color")

The error shows as " Error: Field Flat_Status__c is a picklist field. Picklist fields are only supported in certain functions"

Is there any better way to achive this

Any Help or suggestion would be Highly appreciated

Challenge Requirements
Create a new user with the following settings:
Profile: System Administrator
User License: Salesforce
Username: Must include guestadmin somewhere in it
The new user must be inactive

here its showing in setup>users 
i am only the system admin.and two userlicenses are used .
i cant find another user with salesforce userlicense.

help me how to deactivate the license 
When a tried to view the access given for the leads list view,I came accross sharing to "ALL INTERNAL USERS" .What does "All Internal Users" actually mean?
Which users comes under "ALL INTERNAL USERS"
hi team,
am a fresher and a new learner for salesforce unfortunately i was unable to complete my first challange in salesforce admin below is the challenge
1.create a new custom filed on contact object called 
field label: loan amount
field tye:currency
and i have navigated to below path setup->object manager->contact->fields and relationships->new 
and nothing is happening and no dialog box is appearing
this is really frustating can someone help me if this is salesforce issue or something wrong from my end
thanks
I have a problem figuring why i am receiving this notification when I am trying to complete the Secure Your Users' Identity challenge...Anyone can help?

User-added image
What are the changes that are manually to be done while migrating the data from sandbox to production org.

Hi All,

This two VF tags I am really confusing

Can anyone give examples <apex:actionsupport> and <apex:actionfunction> tags and give some examples?

Thanks,

Vicky