• Salesforce Analyst
  • Oncam (Onvu Technologies)

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have some knowledge articles on our public community that have embedded video (e.g. https://support.oncamgrandeye.com/s/article/How-to-Change-Camera-Settings-on-Evolution-05-and-Evolution-05-Mini)

We noticed an issue where the hand cursor changes on the right-hand quarter of the video, making it impossible to select full screen.

When I inspect the area in Chrome, there appears to be an element that is overlaid over the video iframe (see below).

User-added imageThis is the area where the pointer changes and makes it impossible to select the progress bar or full screen button.

Any idea what's going on here and how I might be able to fix it?
We recently purchased an SSL certificate for a custom domain. When we received it, the provider said we needed to also install an Intermediate Certificate.

There is an article called 'Merge a complete certificate chain for custom HTTPS domains (https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000204513&language=en_US&type=1)' that explains how to load intermediate certificates, but we've had some issues with this.

The article says "Some systems or browsers don't have trusted intermediate certificates. To resolve this, those certificates need to be installed and trusted."

My question is, given that the article says "some systems or browsers", does this mean in most cases, the intermediate certificate wouldn't be necessary (e.g. for newer browsers)?

Given the issues we're having loading the intermediate cert, I want to know if we can get away with not loading it.
Hi,

I have created a Certificate for our community.

We received the CA-signed certificate, which I uploaded. However, I learned that there are intermediate certificates that also need to be installed. I found this article that explains how to handle this by creating a certificate chain: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000204513&language=en_US&type=1

I created this certificate chain by combining the Intermediate and Root certificates from the Digicert website. However, when I went to update the certificate, I got this error:

Error: Certificate's subject distinguished name (DN) "CN=GeoTrust TLS RSA CA G1, OU=www.digicert.com, O=DigiCert Inc, C=US" is not equal to the previous certificate's issuer DN "CN=GeoTrust RSA CA 2018, OU=www.digicert.com, O=DigiCert Inc, C=US".

Please could you let me know how to get around this and update the certificate?
Hi,

I'm trying to build a query that has a subquery:
SELECT Entity_to_Pack__c, Name, PBSI__Customer__r.Name, PBSI__Contact__r.Name, PBSI__Mode_of_Delivery__c, PBSI__Contact__r.Phone, PBSI__Contact__r.Email, (SELECT PBSI__Estimated_Ship_Date__c, PBSI__Item__r.Name, PBSI__Quantity_Needed__c, Id FROM Sales_Order_Lines__r), PBSI__Customer__c FROM PBSI__PBSI_Sales_Order__c WHERE Id = 'a151r00000EaSFm'
For some reason, even though I am using the Child Relationship Name from the master-detail, I'm still getting the following error:

PBSI__Quantity_Needed__c, Id FROM Sales_Order_Lines__r), PBSI__Customer__c
                                  ^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:458
Didn't understand relationship 'Sales_Order_Lines__r' in FROM part of query call. If you are attempting to use a custom relationship, be sure to append the '__r' after the custom relationship name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

See below Child Relationship Name from the master-detail field:
User-added image
I need to add a favicon to our Community. I found an article (https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000167021&type=1) which has the following steps:-

1. Create 16x16 icon. Add the favicon as an .ico format
2. Upload as a static resource and make sure cache control attribute is set as public
3. Go to Setup > Develop > Sites and click on Edit for your Site. / If you are logged into Community Management go to Administration > Pages > Go to Force.com > and click on the Edit button. In the Site Favorite Icon field upload the desired favicon.

I followed these steps but the favicon is not yet appearing.
Hi,

I have created a Certificate for our community.

We received the CA-signed certificate, which I uploaded. However, I learned that there are intermediate certificates that also need to be installed. I found this article that explains how to handle this by creating a certificate chain: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000204513&language=en_US&type=1

I created this certificate chain by combining the Intermediate and Root certificates from the Digicert website. However, when I went to update the certificate, I got this error:

Error: Certificate's subject distinguished name (DN) "CN=GeoTrust TLS RSA CA G1, OU=www.digicert.com, O=DigiCert Inc, C=US" is not equal to the previous certificate's issuer DN "CN=GeoTrust RSA CA 2018, OU=www.digicert.com, O=DigiCert Inc, C=US".

Please could you let me know how to get around this and update the certificate?
Hi,

I'm trying to build a query that has a subquery:
SELECT Entity_to_Pack__c, Name, PBSI__Customer__r.Name, PBSI__Contact__r.Name, PBSI__Mode_of_Delivery__c, PBSI__Contact__r.Phone, PBSI__Contact__r.Email, (SELECT PBSI__Estimated_Ship_Date__c, PBSI__Item__r.Name, PBSI__Quantity_Needed__c, Id FROM Sales_Order_Lines__r), PBSI__Customer__c FROM PBSI__PBSI_Sales_Order__c WHERE Id = 'a151r00000EaSFm'
For some reason, even though I am using the Child Relationship Name from the master-detail, I'm still getting the following error:

PBSI__Quantity_Needed__c, Id FROM Sales_Order_Lines__r), PBSI__Customer__c
                                  ^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:458
Didn't understand relationship 'Sales_Order_Lines__r' in FROM part of query call. If you are attempting to use a custom relationship, be sure to append the '__r' after the custom relationship name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

See below Child Relationship Name from the master-detail field:
User-added image
I need to add a favicon to our Community. I found an article (https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000167021&type=1) which has the following steps:-

1. Create 16x16 icon. Add the favicon as an .ico format
2. Upload as a static resource and make sure cache control attribute is set as public
3. Go to Setup > Develop > Sites and click on Edit for your Site. / If you are logged into Community Management go to Administration > Pages > Go to Force.com > and click on the Edit button. In the Site Favorite Icon field upload the desired favicon.

I followed these steps but the favicon is not yet appearing.