• Member since 2018
  • Salesforce Certified Administrator

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there a way to make a quick action for sending Slack messages from records that mimics the post feature for Chatter? I am new to Slack and would love to have a post option on the page layout in addition to the Send to Slack button on the Highlights Panel.
Hello,

I have an Account formula field called "Finance Parent" that returns the Parent Name if there's no Grandparent or returns the highest level Parent in a hierarchy. This formula does exactly what I want it to do except one thing... if there's NO PARENT, I would like the formula to return the name of the Account itself. Any suggestions are appreciated. Here is the formula:

if (isblank(Parent.Parent.Name),Parent.Name,
(if (isblank(Parent.Parent.Parent.Name),Parent.Parent.Name,
(if (isblank(Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Name),Parent.Parent.Parent.Name,Parent.Parent.Name)))))
Hello,

The Flow & Process created by the Quip Setup Starter is not working properly. When trying to generate a document, I receive the following error:

"nputs
documentUrl = {!Current_Record.Quip_Proposal__c} (null)
folderUrl = {!Current_Record.Account.Quip_Folder__c} (KdWAOAyZ7MF)

Missing required input parameter: documentUrl We hit a snag. Looks like something went wrong. To continue, contact Support and give them this code: (error code: 400)"

The document doesn't get generated and the flow and I am not finding any reference to (KdWAOAyZ7MF) within any automation process, record or folder.

Any insight is appreciated.
Hello,

I need a daily scheduled trigger to auto-change a field called "Admin_Update__c" with Today's date of records who's "Contract_Status_Roll_up__c" does not equal "Terminated" in an object called AII_Contract_Terms__c
Hello,

Is there a way to trigger an on-screen popup notification as an opportunity is being created if an unconverted lead exists on the account?
Hello, can multiple conditions on a text field be placed in one field seperated by commas, or does each condition need to be on sepearte lines?User-added image
Is it possible to create summary fields for related records using process builder without creating a master detail relationship?
Looking to create many to many relationships between accounts (same object). Is this possible?
Is there a way to get JawbberJaw new message notifications in the bell?
The following field formula says the syntax is correct, but the character limit is 5013, with a max at 5000. Any suggestions on how to truncate this formula would be appreciated.

IF
(     AND(ISPICKVAL(Status, "Not Contacted"),  Days_in_Current_Status__c   > 2),"Past Due",
    IF( AND(ISPICKVAL(Status, "Contacted, but not reached"),  Days_Since_Last_Activity__c    > 10 ) ,"Past Due",
    IF( AND(ISPICKVAL(Status, "Contacted, reached, follow up needed"), Days_Since_Last_Activity__c    > 7) ,"Past Due",
        IF( AND(ISPICKVAL(Status, "Qualified"), Days_Since_Last_Activity__c    > 30),"Past Due",
    IF( AND(ISPICKVAL(Status, "Keeping Warm"), Days_Since_Last_Activity__c    > 30),"Past Due",
    IF( AND(ISPICKVAL(Status, "Attempting to Contact"), Days_in_Current_Status__c   > 2),"Past Due",
    IF( AND(ISPICKVAL(Status, "Contacted"), Days_Since_Last_Activity__c    > 7 ) ,"Past Due",
    IF( AND(ISPICKVAL(Status, "Nurturing"), Days_Since_Last_Activity__c    > 183 ) ,"Past Due",
    IF( AND( Days_Since_Last_Activity__c    = NULL ) ,"Past Due",
    IF( ISPICKVAL(Status, "Converted"),"Converted",
    IF( ISPICKVAL(Status, "Dead") , "Dead", "Open"))))))))))
)
I would like to see the opportunity listed on a lead that has been converted. Is this possible?
I have one user set up for mass data loads but want them to bypass all process builder processes.
How do you disable native (login.salesforce.com) login when SSO is enabled? The goal is to force SSO login only for all  users. We are not using MyDomain.
Hello,

I have an Account formula field called "Finance Parent" that returns the Parent Name if there's no Grandparent or returns the highest level Parent in a hierarchy. This formula does exactly what I want it to do except one thing... if there's NO PARENT, I would like the formula to return the name of the Account itself. Any suggestions are appreciated. Here is the formula:

if (isblank(Parent.Parent.Name),Parent.Name,
(if (isblank(Parent.Parent.Parent.Name),Parent.Parent.Name,
(if (isblank(Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Name),Parent.Parent.Parent.Name,Parent.Parent.Name)))))
The following field formula says the syntax is correct, but the character limit is 5013, with a max at 5000. Any suggestions on how to truncate this formula would be appreciated.

IF
(     AND(ISPICKVAL(Status, "Not Contacted"),  Days_in_Current_Status__c   > 2),"Past Due",
    IF( AND(ISPICKVAL(Status, "Contacted, but not reached"),  Days_Since_Last_Activity__c    > 10 ) ,"Past Due",
    IF( AND(ISPICKVAL(Status, "Contacted, reached, follow up needed"), Days_Since_Last_Activity__c    > 7) ,"Past Due",
        IF( AND(ISPICKVAL(Status, "Qualified"), Days_Since_Last_Activity__c    > 30),"Past Due",
    IF( AND(ISPICKVAL(Status, "Keeping Warm"), Days_Since_Last_Activity__c    > 30),"Past Due",
    IF( AND(ISPICKVAL(Status, "Attempting to Contact"), Days_in_Current_Status__c   > 2),"Past Due",
    IF( AND(ISPICKVAL(Status, "Contacted"), Days_Since_Last_Activity__c    > 7 ) ,"Past Due",
    IF( AND(ISPICKVAL(Status, "Nurturing"), Days_Since_Last_Activity__c    > 183 ) ,"Past Due",
    IF( AND( Days_Since_Last_Activity__c    = NULL ) ,"Past Due",
    IF( ISPICKVAL(Status, "Converted"),"Converted",
    IF( ISPICKVAL(Status, "Dead") , "Dead", "Open"))))))))))
)