• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all, 

I try to upload my first trigger to my production sytem. Its an addition of an already existing trigger. 

My overall code coverage is 67. My test class is fine. When I checked the Errors I realized that a lot of the System Tests fail due to validation rules and mandatory fields. When I switched of my Account validation Rules my code coverage is 81.

So it should work If I switch of validation rules in the production and upload - and switch them on again after the upload. Is this the way or is there a other option to solve this? 

And when I upload the new version in the change set (+ new Testclass) with the same name it should be replace the old one. Correct? 

Thanks a lot

Hi all, 

I try to upload my first trigger to my production sytem. Its an addition of an already existing trigger. 

My overall code coverage is 67. My test class is fine. When I checked the Errors I realized that a lot of the System Tests fail due to validation rules and mandatory fields. When I switched of my Account validation Rules my code coverage is 81.

So it should work If I switch of validation rules in the production and upload - and switch them on again after the upload. Is this the way or is there a other option to solve this? 

And when I upload the new version in the change set (+ new Testclass) with the same name it should be replace the old one. Correct? 

Thanks a lot