• 10 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all. I have a VF form and I have 6 fields in that (First Name*, Last Name*, Mobile*, Email, MM-DD-YYYY*, Slots) I want to rename the field label from MM-DD-YYYY to Date* and right now I have no name for Slots(it's a picklist field). So is there any possibility to rename the label?
Hello! Hope you all keeping well.
In Order Obj (Salesforce). I have field updates uses the Date (Expected_Delivery_Date__c) function. I want the date format should be in MM/DD/YYYY.
I tried 
IF( LEN( DATE(year,month,day) (MONTH( Expected_Delivery_Date__c ))) > 1 ,  DATE(year,month,day) (MONTH( Expected_Delivery_Date__c )), "0" +  DATE(year,month,day) (MONTH( Expected_Delivery_Date__c ))) + "-" + IF(LEN( DATE(year,month,day) (DAY( Expected_Delivery_Date__c ))) > 1 ,  DATE(year,month,day) (DAY( Expected_Delivery_Date__c })), "0" +  DATE(year,month,day) (DAY( Expected_Delivery_Date__c ))) + "-" +  DATE(year,month,day) (YEAR(date__c)) 
but showing an error - Syntax error ')'
I always believe this platform would help me to get better understanding.
Thanks in advance  
Hi all. I have a VF form and I have 6 fields in that (First Name*, Last Name*, Mobile*, Email, MM-DD-YYYY*, Slots) I want to rename the field label from MM-DD-YYYY to Date* and right now I have no name for Slots(it's a picklist field). So is there any possibility to rename the label?
I don't know why, but Trailhead does not see that I've setup a user Samantha Cordero with the profile Field Sales User. I've create the Field Sales User profile, created the user Samantha Cordero, activate the user, generate a password, and logged in as the user. I even logged in as her in Salesforce 1, but I still get this message:
error message
Here is what her user detail page:
User-added image
Field Sales User profile:
User-added image