• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I'm trying to write a formula that would show the date for the next scheduled activity at an account level. I.e., if an account has a activity date > today, it would show us that date. And if the account has 3 activities scheduled with a date greater than today, then this formula would show the most recent next activity. 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

-Tai
Hello,
We have been using the same apex class since 2014 to create a new batch of Opportunities at the beginning of every month, so that we always have a set of 11 Opportunity forecasts. However, for the first time I'm receving the following Error: You must select an Apex class that implements the Schedulable interface.

User-added imageUser-added image
Salesforce support cannot help without a Premier package, so I'd really appreciate any help on the matter. Please let me know if you require any further information. 

Thanks!
Hello,

I'm trying to build a flow on Salesforce flow that would create a series of 11 opportunity records based off of a parent record. The only difference between the parent and duplicate records would be the close dates, i.e., if the parent record had a close date of 6/30/20, then the flow would create a series of 11 duplicates with close dates starting from 7/31/20 and ending at 5/31/21.

I have very limited experience with flows, and was hoping someone could advise on how to achieve the goal above. Any help would be greatly appreciated, so thanks in advance!

Best,
Tai
Hello,

I'm trying to write a formula that would show the date for the next scheduled activity at an account level. I.e., if an account has a activity date > today, it would show us that date. And if the account has 3 activities scheduled with a date greater than today, then this formula would show the most recent next activity. 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

-Tai
Hello,
We have been using the same apex class since 2014 to create a new batch of Opportunities at the beginning of every month, so that we always have a set of 11 Opportunity forecasts. However, for the first time I'm receving the following Error: You must select an Apex class that implements the Schedulable interface.

User-added imageUser-added image
Salesforce support cannot help without a Premier package, so I'd really appreciate any help on the matter. Please let me know if you require any further information. 

Thanks!
Hello,

I'm trying to build a flow on Salesforce flow that would create a series of 11 opportunity records based off of a parent record. The only difference between the parent and duplicate records would be the close dates, i.e., if the parent record had a close date of 6/30/20, then the flow would create a series of 11 duplicates with close dates starting from 7/31/20 and ending at 5/31/21.

I have very limited experience with flows, and was hoping someone could advise on how to achieve the goal above. Any help would be greatly appreciated, so thanks in advance!

Best,
Tai