• -1 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Has anyone has a workaround because when you use lightning and just to see the docs you need to go to classic again, so did any one find a work around for this, 

Error
I have put a VF page link in the navigation bar in communities and when user clicks the links they are getting the below error. 

Page not available
Maybe the page was deleted, the URL is incorrect, or something else went wrong. If you know the page exists but you still can’t get to it, please ask the community administrator for help.

Thanks for the help
How to enable a contact as both a partner and customer. Any Ideas
We have a customer portal where users will self register, so i am confused on how to associate the account to the contact. So if at all a person Y from account X is registering through the portal i want to associate the Y contact to account X.

Thank you
We have a customer portal where users will self register, so i am confused on how to associate the account to the contact. So if at all a person Y from account X is registering through the portal i want to associate the Y contact to account X.

Thank you
I would like to render pdf as a particular page size (example: 4" x 6").  Not sure on how to code this