• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi! 
I'm looking for a way to display each row in the calendar with its corresponding weeknumber.

Is it possible to customize the calendar widget that appears when you are about to enter your input? Or any other way to approach this?
Hey,
(I'm pretty new to SF so I'm sorry if what I'm posting is posted as the wrong topic)

Question:
I'm trying to log in to a Sandbox environment in my org but I can't get past the verification step. SF tries to send a verification code to my mail according to this format:
firstname.lastname@orgname.se.invalid
The part that says ".invalid" is not part of my real mail meaning the code gets sent somewhere that isn't my e-mail inbox. 
How do I get past this?
Thanks in advance for help!:)
Hey,
(I'm pretty new to SF so I'm sorry if what I'm posting is posted as the wrong topic)

Question:
I'm trying to log in to a Sandbox environment in my org but I can't get past the verification step. SF tries to send a verification code to my mail according to this format:
The part that says ".invalid" is not part of my real mail meaning the code gets sent somewhere that isn't my e-mail inbox. 
How do I get past this?
Hi! 
I'm looking for a way to display each row in the calendar with its corresponding weeknumber.

Is it possible to customize the calendar widget that appears when you are about to enter your input? Or any other way to approach this?
Hey,

Question:
How do I get past this?
NOTE: There are _NO QUOTES_ of any kind in my CSV file (UTF-8 encoded).

Is this an encoding error? Why does the salesforce csvreader class think that there is an unescaped quote???