• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am done almost but when i check the challenge it shows me the message please help me to complete this task.Create and enable a compact layout i am facing problem to accomplish

YOUR CHALLENGE
Create and enable a compact layout
Brokers want to see important information about their showings at a glance. Create and implement a new compact layout for accounts.
Create a new account compact layout
Label: Mobile Account Layout
Name: Mobile_Account_Layout
Selected fields: Account Name, Annual Revenue, Phone, Type
Make the new Mobile Account Layout the primary compact layout for accounts
Hi,
I am doing J2S Trailmix2 module Salesforce mobile App Customization - Compact Layout.
I am getting below error :
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: CJNQNWGT.

Please help me...! Thanks in Advance

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: KVRICQRK

Above is the error