• 20 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a lightning component that opens from the Utility bar called OutOfOffice, the customer would like the window to auto close after pressing the Save button. Does anyone know how this can be accomplished? See the image below for visual.
User-added image
Hi,

Im running into an issue with the apex:inputfield when trying to save my Visualforce page.

Error: Could not resolve the entity from <apex:inputField> value binding '{!userManagerRec}'.  <apex:inputField> can only be used with SObjects, or objects that are Visualforce field component resolvable.

It says it requires an SObject yet that's what I perceive I am passing it. Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks ahead of time!

<apex:page controller="UserController" showHeader="true" sidebar="true" >
<apex:form>
		<td><apex:inputField style="width:97%; line-height:1.875em;" value="{!userManagerRec}"/>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

public without sharing class UserController {

public String userManagerId {get;set;}

public UserController(){

userManagerId = ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('uid');

if(userManagerId != null && userManagerId != ''){

loadUserManagerRecord();

}

}

public User userManagerRec {
    	get{
    		if(userManagerRec == null) userManagerRec = new User();
    		return userManagerRec;
    	}
    	set;
    }

public User loadUserManagerRecord(){

for(User u : [select Id, Name from User where Id =: userManagerId LIMIT 1]){
    		userManagerRec = u;
    	}
    	return userManagerRec;

}

}

Hi,

I could use some assistance with an apex error Im receiving from a batch process. Im trying to filter my batch using System.now() but am getting an unexpected token: "(' error from the getQueryLocator line. How do I get System.now() to translate properly so the query will execute? Thanks ahead of time.

global class BatchTempName implements Database.Batchable<sObject>, Database.Stateful {

String query = '';

global BatchTempName() {
		query = 'SELECT Name,Custom_Date_Time__c, Unavailable__c FROM User where Custom_Date_Time__c <: System.now() and Unavailable__c = true';
	}

global Database.QueryLocator start(Database.BatchableContext BC) {
		return Database.getQueryLocator(query);
	}

}

Hi,

I'm working on integrating Adobe Live Cycle Designer with the Salesforce WSDL to create interactive pdf forms that work with Salesforce data.  So far, I have succeeded with the login operation -- the form receives a Salesforce session ID.

I want to work with more useful operations such as query, update, upsert, etc.  However, I cannot get any of these operations to work -- I get no error message and no results from them.  I suspect I need to somehow send the session ID received from the login command back with the other commands, but these operations do not include any elements for sending the session ID.  Any ideas on how I might be able to get this to work?

Thank you.