• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I need to create a view to filter data with condition primary contact on opportunity is equal to Logged in user. is it possible to do without creatign formula filed?

We have multivalue picklist field, which has 200 values. now we need to add 275 more to this list. is there a way we can add from excel or file instead of adding one by one manually
for this account wrapper method, added test setup method and test method to cover high priority method. but getting code coverage only 66%
need to add test method for this.
 public Boolean isHighPriority(){
    if(getRoundedAvgPriceOfOpps() > 100000.00){
      return true;
    }
    return false;
  }

I added like this 
@isTest static void isHighPriority(){
     List<AccountWrapper> accounts = new List<AccountWrapper>();
    for(Account a : [SELECT ID, Name FROM ACCOUNT]){
        accounts.add(new AccountWrapper(a));}
     // sanity check asserting that we have opportunities before executing our tested method.
    List<Opportunity> sanityCheckListOfoppsHigh = [SELECT ID FROM Opportunity];
    System.assert(sanityCheckListOfoppsHigh.size() > 0, 'You need an opportunity to continue');
    Test.startTest();
         for(AccountWrapper a : accounts){
      System.assertEquals(a.getRoundedAvgPriceOfopps(), 100000.00, 'Expected to get 100000.00');  
         }
    Test.stopTest();
  } 
Hi, 
I want to work on CPQ trail heads. requested for CPQ dev org as mentioned in trail head, got the link too. but when i logged in i didn't see any CPQ tile to open CPQ app.
anybody can help me how to proceed with CPQ.

thanks
Durga
Hi , 
I am new to salesforce. till the webservice did correctlyas in trailhead. installed curl. reset security token, got the client secret and key from the connected app. 
for getting session ID, i entered like this. but not able to get any session id. getting error that '" -d "client_secret' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

entered cur command like this: 
curl -v https://login.salesforce.com/services/oauth2/token -d "grant_type=password" -d "client_id=3MVG9ZF4bs_.MKug5dVQ2_XEI.3aoiiqzy7MHVs77F.4T6_ku8Um6Rcvg8GCz1IFEAMotoEVJKXEKayjyKmUM
" -d "client_secret=10DAC43DD1F438C3EFEA65E6130B3514CBC1080B3A204E7BE4B556FCEE2B23EC" -d "username=durgarvv@gmail.com" -d "password=Rajub708tPxv5mlPzzHeuM2gbOhrUOchf" -H 'X-PrettyPrint:1'

can somebody can help me. 

Thanks
Durga
can somebody help on this. i finished all the other ones in this trail head. installed the package. first ine worked fine. 
challenge is : 
Edit the AllBadThings() method, as follows:
Replace the if statement with a Where clause
Move the update statement outside of the for loop
Rename the method AllGoodThings()
i changed as below
public class TrailLoop {      
       public static void AllGoodThings(Account a) {
        List<Task> allMyTasks = [Select Id, status, whatId From Task Where whatId = :a.id];
        for (Task t : allMyTasks) {
                            {
                t.status = 'Completed';
                }
            update allMyTasks;
        }
    }
but it is failing with this error

as per CPQ Trailhead module, requested for CPQ developer org and i even received and validated. but not able to see SalesForce CPQ tile on App Launcher? can anybody help me how to set it up

Thanks
Durga
Hi i used the formula to create Percent Completed of type percent

( TODAY()  -  DATEVALUE( CreatedDate )) / (CloseDate - DATEVALUE( CreatedDate ))
but getting syntax error Field CreatedDate may not be used in this type of formula. i tried to insert from insert option then giving same error for closed date too. i checked these fields are there in page lay out and in UI

Please suggest me. i am not able to crete this filed itself.
I am doing this advanced formula trail head. creating validation rule. need to create validation rule. i kept like below on validation rule. testing working. but challenge saying failed. can somebody help
Create a validation rule formula that does not allow a user to mark a case as escalated unless the priority is set to 'High', the case was not Closed when Created, and the case isn’t closed.
AND(
  ISCHANGED( IsEscalated ),
  OR( 
     ISPICKVAL(PRIORVALUE( Status ), "Closed"), 
     NOT( ISPICKVAL(PRIORVALUE( Priority), 
          "High")), ( PRIORVALUE( IsClosedOnCreate ) = true)),
  (IsEscalated = true)
)
can somebody help on this. i finished all the other ones in this trail head. installed the package. first ine worked fine. 
challenge is : 
Edit the AllBadThings() method, as follows:
Replace the if statement with a Where clause
Move the update statement outside of the for loop
Rename the method AllGoodThings()
i changed as below
public class TrailLoop {      
       public static void AllGoodThings(Account a) {
        List<Task> allMyTasks = [Select Id, status, whatId From Task Where whatId = :a.id];
        for (Task t : allMyTasks) {
                            {
                t.status = 'Completed';
                }
            update allMyTasks;
        }
    }
but it is failing with this error

Hi i used the formula to create Percent Completed of type percent

( TODAY()  -  DATEVALUE( CreatedDate )) / (CloseDate - DATEVALUE( CreatedDate ))
but getting syntax error Field CreatedDate may not be used in this type of formula. i tried to insert from insert option then giving same error for closed date too. i checked these fields are there in page lay out and in UI

Please suggest me. i am not able to crete this filed itself.
I am doing this advanced formula trail head. creating validation rule. need to create validation rule. i kept like below on validation rule. testing working. but challenge saying failed. can somebody help
Create a validation rule formula that does not allow a user to mark a case as escalated unless the priority is set to 'High', the case was not Closed when Created, and the case isn’t closed.
AND(
  ISCHANGED( IsEscalated ),
  OR( 
     ISPICKVAL(PRIORVALUE( Status ), "Closed"), 
     NOT( ISPICKVAL(PRIORVALUE( Priority), 
          "High")), ( PRIORVALUE( IsClosedOnCreate ) = true)),
  (IsEscalated = true)
)
Hello All,
I have completed this challenge.

1-For this first you need to create a helper formula field(type-percent) 
Percent Completed :
(DATEVALUE( CreatedDate ) - CloseDate )/100

2- Then you need to create the actual formula field (type- text) by using the helper formula field.
Opportunity Progress :

IF( Percent_Completed__c <=25,"Early", 
IF(Percent_Completed__c <=75,"Middle", 
"Late"))

Thanks,
Nida