• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Team, does anyone has experience how to connect Salesforce to Salesforce, lightning to platform starter?
Thank you
Hi Team,

I am sorry if my question is stupid, but I tried to use Lightning Starter and create a trial account, I did not receive any notifications on email and cannot change password, SF informs me that the old password incorrect. If I try to change it, SF asks me a secret question, Could you please help me?
Hi Team, we have professional edition, could you please help to understand is it possible to buy and use some Guest Licenses for team members who should have read-only access?
Thank you.
Hi Team,

I am sorry if my question is stupid, but I tried to use Lightning Starter and create a trial account, I did not receive any notifications on email and cannot change password, SF informs me that the old password incorrect. If I try to change it, SF asks me a secret question, Could you please help me?
Hi Team, we have professional edition, could you please help to understand is it possible to buy and use some Guest Licenses for team members who should have read-only access?
Thank you.