• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Team

I have create a platform event and added a custom field to it. When i do a subscribe call using the streaming API, i get the "403:denied_by_security_policy:create_denied" error.
For my user "System Administrator" profile is assigned and it has "read" and "create" both the permission assigned for my platform event. 

Please suggest the solution.

Thanks!
Hello, Doe's anyone tried connecting a Microsoft's OData service via - external data source - lightning connect?
i'm trying to achieve this (my OData is running on top of MS WebAPI infrustructure)
and when i'm trying to validate & sync the External Data source, i get this status:
The external data source isn't using the specified version 2.0.
Thanks.
Can anybody help me how to retrieve all reports meta data using workbench..?. please send me xml code. Here I am using this xml code but its not working porperly.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Package xmlns="http://soap.sforce.com/2006/04/metadata">
<types>
<members>*</members>
  <members>Reportname</members>
<name>Report</name>
</types>
  <version>24.0</version>
</Package>
I just generated a new enterprise wsdl from the Sandbox which has the new api version 32.

On the login call:

SforceService sforceSession = new SforceService();

it is generating the following error:

System.InvalidOperationException: Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1).
error CS0030: Cannot convert type 'xxx.ListViewRecordColumn[]' to 'xxx.ListViewRecordColumn'
error CS0030: Cannot convert type 'xxx.ListViewRecordColumn[]' to 'xxx.ListViewRecordColumn'
error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'xxx.ListViewRecordColumn' to 'xxx.ListViewRecordColumn[]'
error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'xxx.ListViewRecordColumn' to 'xxx.ListViewRecordColumn[]'

It works fine is I use the previous wsdl. Did the object change?

Thanks
I have the source of an org which was retrieved using a pre-30 release version. Before release 30, a retrieve would include permissions for required fields, and a deploy would successfully push those permissions to the org. But as of release 30, permissions for required fields are no longer retrievable or deployable. Why?

Updating to version 30 of the Force.com IDE causes the deployment to fail since the source includes permission sets which have permissions for required fields. I'm having a hard time understanding why this change was put in place. How is our development team supposed to handle adding permissions for required fields and committing those changes in source to a repository to share?

Hi,

I am trying to build an app on .NET that uses the Streaming API and sends the notifications down to .NET Client. I am not sure i there is a Bayeux services references that can be used in .NET for this work.

Can anyone post any thoughts?