• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Team,

I recently moved to a new project where I've been asked to analyze existing code. I see code similar to below,
public class Zinc_AccountDetail {
    @auraenabled public Id Id {get; set;}
    @auraenabled public String Organizationname{get; set;}

}

How to find which apex/visual force/aura component is using Zinc_AccountDetail ?

I have a design situation where fields and values as mentioned below,

Batch Type --> Course type --> Class Type --> Class
A -->  B --> C --> D
A -->  B --> C --> E
A -->  B --> C --> F
A -->  B --> C --> G
A -->  B --> C --> H
A -->  B --> C --> I
A -->  B --> C --> J
K -->  L --> M --> N
K -->  L --> M --> O
K -->  L --> M --> P
K -->  L --> M --> Q
K -->  L --> M --> R
K -->  L --> M --> S
K -->  L --> M --> T

I want a Contact to be assigned a Batch Type, Course Type & Class Type. Based on that would like to know what all Class value are possible for that.

Also, there must at least be a case a created for each class with status as "New". There may be additional new cases created for each of the Class.

I am planning to use a Product object to have the Batch Type, Course type, Class Type, and Class fields.  This would ensure to list out all the class that a contact must complete even without the case records. Is this a good choice?

Also, I want to report for each contact how many class has been assigned, how many are not started/new, in-progress and completed.

I am planning to create a report using the contact and product object. Any additional constructive suggestions please?

Also, its possible that an employee may be assigned to different Batch Type, Course Type & Class Type. Based on that new cases must be created for the corresponding classes.

I would like to retain the status of case classes for earlier batch type. What would be the best way to achieve it?

Hi Team,
I have a workflow which triggers on new record creation when condition as case record type name = 'X' and case status is review. There are 5 field updates, a task assignment and an email alert notification to lead staff.
One of the field updates involves modifying case record type name to 'Y'.
When executing this on DEV1 region the workflow seems to execute smoothly.
When I am executing in the DEV2(next) region the workflow triggers and executes successfully but gives an error message popup "You don't have permission to do this". Even though this message is displayed, I see the field updates, task assignment and email alert being succezsfully sent.
DEV1 is on Spring 19' and DEV2 is on Summer 19'.
I checked the OWD, profile, permission sets, roles, sharing rules etc, all seem to match perfectly between DEV1 and DEV2
What could be the possible reason for getting that popup?
Hi,
On changing the CASE status from In-progress to Escalated I am getting a pop-up box saying "You don't have permission to do this".
Strangely, even though I get lack of permission popup, workflow on CASE gets triggered and email is sent successfully.

Debug logs do not show any error information.

How do I find the issue?
Could it be OWD, Profile, Permission set or sharing rule issue?

Many Thanks in advance!
Hi Team,

How to uniquely identify if the case was CREATED using email-to-case?

Thanks,

Hi,

How to decide how many record types types should we have?
Anyone can explain with examples?
Hi team,

how to make sure a process builder is triggered only by email to case records and not by manual record creation?

Many Thanks in advance!
hi team,

how to lookup record id name in the flows spring 19'?
eg Record Id name, developer name etc...
Hi Team,

While calling lightning flow builder from process builder, what are the parameters and how should it be passed?

Many Thanks in advance for all your help and support!
Hi Team,

I want to convert the existing workflow rules into a single lightning flow.

Is it possible to trigger a flow when a record is created?

Any suggestions much appreciated.
Hi Team,

How to uniquely identify if the case was CREATED using email-to-case?

Thanks,

Hi,
On changing the CASE status from In-progress to Escalated I am getting a pop-up box saying "You don't have permission to do this".
Strangely, even though I get lack of permission popup, workflow on CASE gets triggered and email is sent successfully.

Debug logs do not show any error information.

How do I find the issue?
Could it be OWD, Profile, Permission set or sharing rule issue?

Many Thanks in advance!
hi team,

how to lookup record id name in the flows spring 19'?
eg Record Id name, developer name etc...
Hi ,
How do I get the current Case(new record's) record type name using the new lightning flow builder?
I am able to do it very easily in process builder.
Also, is it possible to filter while get records in the new lightning flow builder based on the related objects record type name and current objects record type name?

Hi Team,

While calling lightning flow builder from process builder, what are the parameters and how should it be passed?

Many Thanks in advance for all your help and support!
Hi Team,

I want to convert the existing workflow rules into a single lightning flow.

Is it possible to trigger a flow when a record is created?

Any suggestions much appreciated.
Hi,

I created a process builder where I used LastModifiedBy.Alias = 'autocase' and worked fine in System 1 for email-to-case scenario.
When migrated the process builder to System 2 LastModifiedBy.Alias = 'xxxx'.
To get LastModifiedBy.Alias = 'autocase'  should some setting be changed?